Ordinance release - in-cockpit sound

nickos86

Ordinance release is done with very little feedback at the moment - almost no sound to it. Not sure if it's as it should in real life or you can hear the weapon being released from inside the cockpit.

Could be nice to have a better feedback

The camera mic is probably already over gained by the sound of the aircraft so I doubt it's representing things very accurately from a pilot's perspective. The pilot might be feeling and hearing a little more than the video suggests. However nobody can say for certain unless he has experienced it himself. So it's kinda hard to judge.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Timestamp 0:26 (right wing inner pylon)

Does not seem to make much of a sound

It’s not so much about the sound but look how the camera shakes at the moment of the bomb release. Sometimes with sims we need to exaggerate things to give the player feedback when in real life you’re most likely to feel it through the airframe itself. I think a nice basey “K-Chunk!” Would be pretty good on bomb release.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.