Hi New here, after long break since meeting matt wagner showing off lock on in uk

Hi New here, after long break , well since lock on really , where i once met matt wagner in the uk at the birmingham flight sim show , i spent hours talking to him about lock on such a long time ago

well ive ordered nevada map , the hawk , the A10

but what i really want to know is about the f18 .

i cant find enough information about it or whether its gonna be available for here .

any clues

kind regards

Neil

The F18 is in development for DCS and there are photos floating around on the forum somewhere. Ed tend to be a little tight lipped about projects under development.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=153071&page=5

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

The sooner the better :D But it's done when it's done ;)

If you miss your LOMAC planes you could also get the flaming cliffs pack. it's on sale on steam now. All planes now have 6dof cockpits and good flight models ( except the su33 and mig29). that could help you kill some time untill we finally get the f/a18

Check my F-15C guide