We assess the situation

Aviators

I always look for the best and the best models on DCS. Realistic dynamics, modeling systems, subsystems and weapons developed admirably.

Actually, would you recommend the razbam harrier for those looking for maximum realism and a well-done airplane? (with few bugs and with few features missing)

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

I always look for the best and the best models on DCS. Realistic dynamics, modeling systems, subsystems and weapons developed admirably.

Actually, would you recommend the razbam harrier for those looking for maximum realism and a well-done airplane? (with few bugs and with few features missing)

If you want to know how development is going on, read this:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=239849

I like the flightmodel and you can do nice missions... But dont expect too much, there is much work to do and no one (at least the customers) knows how this module will develop further.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I never flew a Harrier, but the flight dynamics feel quite good. Same with the hover dynamics and the transitions.

Concerning the systems, the plane is flyable, but it still have some missing features which we are not sure if they are going to be finished or not.

That being said, I have plenty of hours in the Harrier and I recommend the purchase. It is a fun plane to fly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One of my favourite aircraft.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

No.

But I cannot only not recommend it, I also have to warn you about it.

Take 5 minutes, look through the Forum and make yourself an opinion.

It is very well bugged, Razbam does zero to non on fixing those bugs, ignores missing features and develops other modules instead.

I would already go so far to think about calling it scam. (Yeah, google the definition of scam if you are unsure)

And finally, there is zero communication from Razbam since weeks / months and also bug reports are ignored completely.

PS: Come on Razbam, the day after tomorrow is patchday. Show us that you are really working on the Harrier and its systems, not just only some unnecessary bling bling items...

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

For the things you're looking for? I can't recommend it.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

It sounds like you're looking for a complete module. AV8B N/A is not it. But, I like it. It's got issues I think will get worked out. I play and then get bored with the current functionality and move on to something else. Then come back to see the progress and play it for a while.

I look forward to the day that all rotary switches and encoders have a keyboard binding for CW and CCW rotation. What a day that will be.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Many thanks to everyone for taking part.

I always look for the maximum of realism in things. I decided not to buy the module and keep an eye on the evolution of the situation at Razbam.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

PS: Come on Razbam, the day after tomorrow is patchday. Show us that you are really working on the Harrier and its systems, not just only some unnecessary bling bling items...

After a year of using this magnificent module your phrase above resume everything.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

I recommend it too though it's not completed somehow. It's flyable and fun. There is no perfect module even the offical A-10C or Ka-50, which have bugs too. Who cares.

I care :D

I love the airplane and recommend it because for the most part, it is functional and you can do everything it is supposed to do in A2G ( though i did not try to attack ships with it yet, not sure if the missile hits at the floating line when selecting the option, instead of hitting a ship like a normal target).

I bought this module last week at full price... hoping that Razbam will continue to work on it and trying to encourage them to do so as this airplane is quite unique. One thing that i liked is that in the latest DCS patch, there were improvements on it so i can only hope that at some point all the functionalities will be modelled and bugs ironed out.

I would recommend buying it because as it is, it is a decent module but still unfinished. For people who are knowledgeable about it, i understand their frustration though.

What would be nice is if the developers communicate with the people who support them financially by buying the module. This is what i would expect from them as i understand that as a company, they must make money so it is okay if they work on other modules but considering the price and the fact that it was released long ago, I would really appreciate at the very least if they would let us know that they are working on it even if they do not want to commit to deadlines.