Master Mode Hat WAY too sensitive

johnv2pt0

Been fighting with this thing on several different occasions, reading through the deviceconfig manual, and banging my head against the wall.

You breath on the thing and it activates, then immediately deactivates when you breath on it in the slightest of different directions.

I currently have it set as a LowRes4w.

Does anyone have advice on how to change that behavior/make it more useable or is it simply an aspect of the hardware itself?

I would like it to respond more like a typical trim hat as much as possible.

This is how I've set mine to make them similar to 8 ways hat. Note the large deadzone asking me to hit the limit to trigger the button, I do that to have a physical feel..

t3JCZLr.png

And as this is axes to buttons. Axes tuning and curve are important. In this case deadzone low isn't really important, however deadzone high is. In my case if Dz Hi is too* low I can't have two buttons press in diagonal. Or not consistently enough. Also make sure your curve for the axes are linear.

uJ9vMwY.png

Edited by Ant0ine

This is how I've set mine to make them similar to 8 ways hat. Note the large deadzone asking me to hit the limit to trigger the button, I do that to have a physical feel..

Thank you for coming to help! :thumbup:

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator