Eye Candy - 3d Cockpit

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe to early to ask about but, how is your development work with the radar?

Intention to make it as real as it´s possible?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

It bears the DCS tag - that should be indicative :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Our intention is exactly that with all of the systems, including possibly a VTAS system (Voice, Throttle and Stick).

The Typhoon's primary sensor is the Euroradar Captor multi-mode pulse-Doppler I/J band radar and back in 2008 Euroradar flew it's Captor Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar (CEASAR) antenna in trials.

Early Tranche1 Typhoon's entered service with radar as their sole sensor gaining the Defensive Aids Sub-System (DASS) and initial sensor fusion with the second production block.

Typhoon's primary sensor is the Captor, although details of it's performance are highly classified, it is understood to have a high degree of resistance to ECM and can track up to 20 targets simultaniously.

As a lot of systems are classified it is really too early to tell what we can achieve, and also with the level in DCS until we dig into that.

It bears the DCS tag - that should be indicative :)

What Viper said hehe

Thanks ¡¡¡

i really appreciate your aproach to the Eurofighter. Good luck and count with my support.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You're welcome and thanks for your support.

The committment we have from all of the VEAO team members is a DCS quality product. Nothing less.

I would expect nothing less for a product I was buying and flying in and expect that the community deserve's it.

However, if we are limited by either functionality or classified data then a judgement call needs to be made on how far we can go in the system without pushing back a release date by years.

As David from Iris has said, do you want to just jump in, click a few switches, kill a few bad guys and that's it (read game here), or do you want a high fidelity simulator that you have to learn to fly and learn how to kill essentially.

I'm with you on that one Paul 100% all the way.

I flew formation aerobatics with the VRA for over 4 years on and off and longed to be able to flick the switches in the Hawk like the real Red Arrows. Now that dream is coming true for the team and me.

I was even flying DCS:A-10 so much that when I jumped back into FC2 and the Hawk I couldn't work out why the switches didn't work hehe

Been waiting for another eurofighter since DiD went belly up. Thanks for making this, looking forward to it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

An European DCS jet! Dream comes true! :)

Damn! I can't fly and learn Mig-21, F-14, F-15, F-22, Eurofighter, ED's DCS fixed wing at once! So please stop! You're ruining my social life... :music_whistling:

:D

Good luck with the development! It's looking good!

'Frett'

*catch me...faints*

Phumpp!!! Ooops, errr, sorry about that...

Great work! I haven't been around for many of the announcements, but I'm guessing third party aircraft will SFM?

Thanks

At the moment we are tweaking with the SFM as the AFM functionality hasn't been released to us yet.

by any chance can I get ur toggle switch, knobs 3dmax file.. so I can use in my cockpit... mine dosnt look that good

Sorry Outlaw, I can't give you the Max file, however here are links to the image files.

http://www.veao.eu/dcs/typhoon/ef_cpt_left_panel.bmp

http://www.veao.eu/dcs/typhoon/ef_cpt_right_panel_01.bmp

Cheers,

Chris.