Multiplayer Server list

Kevt

So its been a while since I've been on DCS but now's the time to get back into it.

I have DCS World 1.5 installed with all latest updates. I have FC3 and A10-C modules also installed. My problem is that when I go into Multiplayer I do not see a single server or player listed.

I have searched through numerous threads about this and have done the usual things (check updates, turn off firewall and anti-virus, clear DNS etc etc etc) but most of these threads seem to be years old.

Can anyone throw any light on this for me?

Well If you have done the usual stuff and it doesn't work that leaves me stumped. Something would be blocking your connection to pull the servers. Until you find out what then you will have a problem. Make sure you don't have any viruses/malware on your machine. I recommend Sophos Home and Malwarebytes. Both free.

The other thing you can do is run the DCS repair.

have you checked to see if your ports are allowing traffic ?

check port 10308, and i would recommend opening 10306 - 10309 as not all online servers use the same port.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

also on main menu screen be sure you are logged in, that jammed me up a few times, it doesn't do it automatic unless you click the box, it will try to, but if it times out, you wont be logged in and it will default to single player

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All sorted. After trying all options I decided to do some much needed PC maintenance and then carry out a new clean DCS installation along with purchasing a few new modules and thankfully all seems fine now. Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply. Much appreciated.

Edited by Kevt
Wrong text entered.