Any alpha/beta pictures of new explosions/over wing vapor?

Aravon17

Searching for new info, I read the following on the roadmap post...

- Enhanced explosions (in progress)

- Over-wing vapor (in progress)

- Rain on canopy (in progress)

I (as well as many others, I'm sure) have been wishing for years for better explosion animations and find myself relieved to read the above "in progress" info regarding new animations for not only explosions, but vapor, and canopy rain too! Wow!

However, I was wondering if there are any pictures showing some of the work in progress? :book:

I don't get much time to sim or peruse the forums much due to a heavy amount of work hours so I was hoping someone here might know of some pics or additional info.

Anyway...

:joystick:

Can't wait to try out some of coming enhancements on my delightfully crowded hangar of aircraft...

Huey

Mi8

FC3

A-10

Sabre

MiG-21

F-5 Tiger

M2000

:pilotfly:

Are these new explosions eye-candy only, or will I no longer be required to pinpoint a tank with mk84 to kill it?

CAS with unguided munitions in the game is currently far, far more difficult than it should be.

i7 - 9700k | EVGA 1080Ti | 32 DDR4 RAM | 750w PS | TM Warthog HOTAS/X-55 | Track IR 5 |

Are these new explosions eye-candy only, or will I no longer be required to pinpoint a tank with mk84 to kill it?

All that has been mentioned is eye-candy/performance. Blast damage is a whole separate issue.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: