Future of Polychop and projects?

ST0RM

Hopefully things have settled down within the group.

Without coming off as demanding, but can we expect any fixes/updates for the Gazelle and/or the Bo-105 this year?

I ask so I can realistically make purchase decisions for the future. And really not enough to go on, from a "soon". This is rather insulting and not helpful.

Thanks for reading.

+1 ...

If nothing is done to save this module (no update since end of 2016), that will be the first bad experience with DCS modules. I said the first because I think other modules like Mig21b seems to be stopped too for a few weeks !!!!

May we still buy beta version modules in the future ?

Can ED accept that situation for a long time ?

Bad time for simers if my bad feeling become true....

Hope ED and 3rd parties will take the good decisions about that risk !!!

Hi,

We have not made any statement yet cause not all is solved yet.

I will not make any huge statement about the past months at the moment, cause the split process is still in progress.

We are also working on updating the Gazelle texture wise and during the past weeks some research about the FM was done by some professionals, but, these people never flew the french version. So we have an idea at the moment what could be changed but as stated before, end of june the french should be avaiable again.

Then new research could start which will also take a few weeks.

In addition we are working on a different project.

For now we try to keep projects secret to a certain level of development.

The tendency of customers pressing on projects is something that can in certain circumstances influence the quality of a product either way. We still want to deliver some of the best helicopter add ons/ sims if possible, so we think it is also important to not have to much pressure from the customers.

As soon the split is finished we will make some statements.

Thanks a lot for your comprehension

Edited by borchi_2b
spelling correction
  • Like 2

..., cause the split process is still in progress.

Can you give a rough estimate on the timeframe when the splitting will be concluded and when "normal operations" will resume? Are we talking about days, weeks or months?

nice work, i bought on steam

my wishlist :) just for dream :)

EC665 Tiger

EC725 caracal special force

SA.332 super Puma

NH90 caiman

Ouragan Mystere Dassault

rafale

mirage F1

Super Etendard

Sepecat

Transall C160

A400M

tornado

Edited by jpbordi

Can you give a rough estimate on the timeframe when the splitting will be concluded and when "normal operations" will resume? Are we talking about days, weeks or months?

Splitting a company in two is not a walk in the park. I'm quite certain they have no idea of how long it will last. Be grateful they chose to deal with adminitrative/legal issues, rather than stop the whole simulation business.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Me and my buddies are having a blast in the Gazelle. Would love to see the new stuff, but that will come when the time comes. Like Flappie said, I'm just hoping the whole thing doesn't collapse in so let's give them some breathing space.

+ 1001. Looking forward to resolving this and getting the Choppers out of development and into my hangar..... really looking forward to a rigid/hingeless rotor head! Crisp reaction to input mmmmm.... crisp.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.