Oculus GO

fael097

has anyone tried DCS with oculus go? is it any good?

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

Correct, GO is a stand alone mobile headset.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

So where is the problem than to use it with PC same way you using your mobile and gear vr?

Don't be such restricted. Oculus GO didn't invent hot water similar devices is already on the market for years and people using it with DCS with maybe some additional software to made connection to the PC and could be done without wires at all. The only problem could be 6DoF tracking.

So where is the problem than to use it with PC same way you using your mobile and gear vr?

Don't be such restricted. Oculus GO didn't invent hot water similar devices is already on the market for years and people using it with DCS with maybe some additional software to made connection to the PC and could be done without wires at all. The only problem could be 6DoF tracking.

It was not designed to be used with a PC.

Stand alone mobile.

Different market they are going after with the GO.

Then will be Santa Cruz.

Then next gen Rift.

3 Tiers, 3 unique markets.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|