Virtual Cockpit for F/A-18 for iPad

ivinokur

• 1 month later...
Any chance of an android version?

yes...an Android version would be great

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

VR is cool. I have it too.

But having a real cockpit, being able to interact with real MFD's etc is great as well.

Id be glad to use this just for the ICP

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Can't get it working, it doesn't detect my ipad or DCS, and now DCS launches in a tiny window that cannot be interacted with. What a mess.

edit - had to delete my config folder to get DCS working again, and lost my keybinds on all my modules.

Edited by Scofflaw

run come save me

i remember when i had to deal with this stuff before VR

VR is awesome bud. :thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I was thinking about this the other day. Having button box or cockpit panel would be hard to use. A good compromise would be if you were able to lightly touch the button and the button in dcs would highlight so you know your on the correct key. It wouldn't be very hard to do on dcs I'm thinking. It would be setting up the extra signals for touch sensors on the controls.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is this app still supported?Is there some bug?Is a custom keybinding needed?

Do you advice to buy it?

Edited by VirusAM

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

i am waiting for some feedback before buying it...i would like to use it for the ufc and to do a mouse-less ramp start (already have two cougars mfd)

I had a hard time getting it set up. Do you know if there is a tutorial anywhere? The manual had me confused. Maybe just need to give it a second look

Okay, so I've sorted some of my problems. All of the buttons work as advertised, but having a really hard time getting the displays to show up on the ipad. When I go to configure the displays, none of the overlays show up unless I restart my computer. I can set them up, and then they end up disappearing when I go to adjust them again.

Okay, so I've sorted some of my problems. All of the buttons work as advertised, but having a really hard time getting the displays to show up on the ipad. When I go to configure the displays, none of the overlays show up unless I restart my computer. I can set them up, and then they end up disappearing when I go to adjust them again.

i cannot try until friday....i hope won’t have to much difficulties

http://www.simvc.com/downloads/manual.pdf

http://www.simvc.com/#services

If you are having problems with your settings not being saved make sure you have a folder in C:Users/User Name/Documents/VCServer

Also make sure it is not write protected.

I have it working fine. All MFD's work and I primarily use for the UFC.

There are a few bugs but I haven't heard anything from the original poster about fixing them.

Edited by UthervL
  • Like 1