Bugs, Known issues & Updates

gregzagk

Just finished the campaign.... the last mission was a bit sketchy, but over all great experience with the campaign. I knew something was going to happen with that execution at the end and the plot twist :D

Anyway, about Mission 15....

My Apaches didn't fire too, so I circled around couple of times saw the trucks near the factory, landed on the target building and started shooting them manually with the M60. I killed 3 of them and then the mission proceeded as intended. Seems like the units were set to Invisible for the AI so they couldn't engage them, my gunners were not shooting either.

There is something with that roof and maybes its hit box.... it feels like you are being pushed to the right and air pillow acts weird as well.....

Anyway, cheers and thank you for the campaign.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 2 months later...

Got a problem with Misison 10 : After landing at Batumi AB and dropping the squad, the radio message about the Blackhawk having some radio issues appears but the choppa is heading straight back to the fleet to land on an already used frigate landing spot instead of landing in Batumi.

So no way to get any progression on the mission.

Got a problem with Misison 10 : After landing at Batumi AB and dropping the squad, the radio message about the Blackhawk having some radio issues appears but the choppa is heading straight back to the fleet to land on an already used frigate landing spot instead of landing in Batumi.

Thank you, is this happening in the Open Beta version (latest patch)?

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• 1 month later...

Hey Waldmard,I just flew mission 10 on 2.5.6.45915 and all went fine. Since you landed next to the trucks on the terminal with heading 220 degrees you should see the Black Hawk land in front of you.

Please, check it again if you like and let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Waldmard,I just flew mission 10 on 2.5.6.45915 and all went fine. Since you landed next to the trucks on the terminal with heading 220 degrees you should see the Black Hawk land in front of you.

Please, check it again if you like and let me know.

Hey yep i've been able to finish the mission a couple weeks after I've sent the message, this time the UH-60 behave as he should have, so everything went well after that !

Except this bug and few problems with incorrect ADF/homing, I've been able to complete the campaign without any major issue and it was very interesting and a ton of fun to play, maybe it lacks a bit of different voiceover but I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the great work !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

In mission 1 I land at the CH-130 and nothing happens? I've tried landing east of the apaches, north of them towards the terminal building and I get no trigger that anything is happening? Anyways, I know I am in the right area but for some reason this part of the mission doesn't seem to be working. Could someone try confirming this for me? I'd really like to fly this campaign but the first task of the first mission is stopping me! LOL!

Edited by Gunnar81

• 1 month later...
Hi,

In mission 1 I land at the CH-130 and nothing happens? I've tried landing east of the apaches, north of them towards the terminal building and I get no trigger that anything is happening? Anyways, I know I am in the right area but for some reason this part of the mission doesn't seem to be working. Could someone try confirming this for me? I'd really like to fly this campaign but the first task of the first mission is stopping me! LOL!

Similar problem, tried 4 times, and gave up this campaign.

Read somewhere that engine has to be set on 'idle' after landing near CH-130

, if it's the case, it's a pity that is not written explicitly in the Briefing,

as we can't read the triggers ourselves...

Hi,

Hey, in order to proceed, you need to fully lower the collective down, in case that you are and it is not working press multiple times NUM- this will bring the collective down. Just land in front of the CH-130. Hope it helps. :)

Similar problem, tried 4 times, and gave up this campaign.

Read somewhere that engine has to be set on 'idle' after landing near CH-130

, if it's the case, it's a pity that is not written explicitly in the Briefing,

as we can't read the triggers ourselves...

We are sorry to see that you gave up. Since you are landing in a straight surface with no big winds blowing in the area and so close to a crowd, it is safer to fully lower the collective to idle. It is almost common practice in real life cases.

We hope that you will give it another go and enjoy our campaign. :smilewink:

Hum, attached the minimum collective I can get with a CH pro USB throttle,

hit Num- changes nothing, doesn't go lower(col2.JPG).

When remove the USB Throttle, Num- allows to go lower, up to zero (col1.JPG).

There is a difference, but isn't a problem in KA50/MI8 various campaings completed.

Have no idea how to change that expect unplug the USB throttle after Landing.

col1.JPG.583b0b4f0155ab1ffdb5aae6c4e58377.JPG

col2.JPG.53de0e1b92d7708848d49559283afa1b.JPG

Hum, attached the minimum collective I can get with a CH pro USB throttle,

hit Num- changes nothing, doesn't go lower(col2.JPG).

When remove the USB Throttle, Num- allows to go lower, up to zero (col1.JPG).

There is a difference, but isn't a problem in KA50/MI8 various campaings completed.

Have no idea how to change that expect unplug the USB throttle after Landing.

It seems that your TM is making a conflict when you press Num- and it doesn't allow you to fully lower the collective unless you unplug the USB.

This is a hardware - settings issue rather than a Campaign Bug.

Did you check in Options - Controls - UH1-H Sim in Axis tune whether when you move the CH pro the collective reaches zero? It might need a fine tune. :smilewink:

Used saturation at 80% for throttle, this allows now a zero colective.

And now Minister is on board in 5 seconds, no need to go to idle.

Many Thanks !!!

Would suggest to add an image like previous post col1.JPG to the images of Mission 01 and write in the briefing "Land close in front of CH-130 nose and be sure collective is fully down (check with control helper).

There are probably a few more brainless Peter P like me around...

Minister.thumb.jpg.64b3694f289e4c162c698613d2a80984.jpg

Used saturation at 80% for throttle, this allows now a zero colective.

And now Minister is on board in 5 seconds, no need to go to idle.

Many Thanks !!!

Would suggest to add an image like previous post col1.JPG to the images of Mission 01 and write in the briefing "Land close in front of CH-130 nose and be sure collective is fully down (check with control helper).

There are probably a few more brainless Peter P like me around...

:):):):) Happy to assist! Hope you enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

DCS 2.5.6.53756 Open Beta 2020-08-18

UH-1H Argo Campaign by 373vFS Greg:

Mission 1: Adjusted landing trigger conditions.

Mission 3: UH-60 Follow conditions adjusted.

Mission 4: Mission time/ Weather conditions adjusted.

Mission 6: Mortar group trigger conditions adjusted.

Mission 15: Apache start position adjusted/ Apaches shooting conditions adjusted.

• 5 months later...

Argo, bugs bugs bugs, I've got as far as mission 3 and after 20 frustrating attempts dealing with the damaged cargo, I finally make it back to the ship and landing on the #$@!ing ship doesn't trigger a mission ending, so there is where I'm stuck. I've landed on the ship 3 times over, nothing. Is there a culmination of patches or something that fixes everything so Argo is playable?

DCS - Steam edition - Argo Campaign

Thanks,

T

I'm also experiencing an similar issue as Titaniumbird. No matter how easy or close to the green smoke that I try and set down the cargo, I'm still told damage cargo and mission failure. I haven't tried completing the mission afterwards though. 

Stand Alone Edition

On 1/29/2021 at 6:26 PM, Titaniumbird said:

Argo, bugs bugs bugs, I've got as far as mission 3 and after 20 frustrating attempts dealing with the damaged cargo, I finally make it back to the ship and landing on the #$@!ing ship doesn't trigger a mission ending, so there is where I'm stuck. I've landed on the ship 3 times over, nothing. Is there a culmination of patches or something that fixes everything so Argo is playable?

DCS - Steam edition - Argo Campaign

Thanks,

T

Thanks for the feedback, i will check it out and let you know ASAP. 

I just flew the mission, you are right about the damaged cargo, but this is and ED related issue. I damaged the cargo also but i was able to continue the mission making it playable. Later when i landed onboard our beloved ship i got the mission accomplished message. 🙂 Once you land on ship please check that your collective is fully lowered, you can doublecheck using your num- button on your keyboard.Hope that helps🙂

Screen_210131_143354.png

I completed mission 3 succesfully about week ago, I did damaged cargo also. Maybe it is just difficult but possible?

I have completed first 10 missions now succesfully. I noticed in one mission that if you have sling cargo and press active pause on cargo rope will broke. This is ED also, just advice not to use it. Mission ten was fun, although I failed couple times. I have problems with some ADFs (like Kobuleti 490Mhz) in some missions. I am not sure if they are bugs or if it user error. Maybe someone should look of those?

I have liked this campaign, thanks for developers.

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

• 2 months later...

Hi Petritis,

It's intermittent but most noticeable in the mission where you have to find the refugees at night (sorry I can't remember the mission number). It was also obvious for the mission where your FOB is attacked. My gunners would not engage infantry on the FOB perimeter but would engage the mortars.

Thanks

In addition, Im on the mission 7 now and have been orbiting the factory for 20 mins, the humvee has advanced and killed most of the enemy but will not advance further so it looks like I'm stuck. Tried to kill the enemy myself but guns won't fire even with master arm on and crew member 2 being told to hold fire.