efA MoD basic

little-Dog

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it missed the 10 again :(

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Snagged one - thanks!

Installed fine with ModMan 7.2

Goodness, that Harrier is twitchy - there are quite a few craters at Batsumi today, is it a full flaps take-off plane? :)

Appreciate the mod - is there a cockpit mod planned in the future too?

For the Harrier, dont Pull to much at takeoff. If your Tail hit the ground the Harrier explodes ^^ Can´t fix it at the moment. So yep please use full flaps. And its a little bit underpowered. But a new flying dynamic for the Harrier is in work and comes with the patch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For bomber planes like Tu-22, Su-24, Su-17M4 set Su-25T cockpit than Su-27. ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

And, i have test i don't arrived to refuel friends plane, what can i doing wrong?

Be sure to try refueling F-15s, A-10s and Su-33 - others won't refuel. And, sadly, during beta, there seemed to be very strange issues with refueling. One day it worked, the other day nothing happened... I don't know how it is with the last version, but if the problem is still there, I would really like someone to find out what can possibly cause it.

For the record, F-15s, A-10s and Su-33s all have been refueled successfully at one point or another (only one time that I know of for the Su-33 though)

to fix the Su30 Cockpit position go in your Lock On FC2/Config/View folder and open the sercer.lua

go to CockpitLocalPoint[PlaneIndex.iSu_30] = {4.7875, 0.7128, 0.0}

and change it to CockpitLocalPoint[PlaneIndex.iSu_30] = {7.7875, 1.7128, 0.0}

Thats the fastest way. Will be fixed with the patch.

About Refuleing. Which plane was you flying?

Refueling is only working with Su-33 and Il76M and A10/F15 and KC10 at the moment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If people hadn't stupidly grabbed one of the two sets of 10 we could have used those downloads to seed other sites. But no, people just don't think. I could have easily have hosted all the files from stallturn.com but now I have no access.

Thanks for all your efforts little-dog.

Sry. I dont know why lock on files need so long this time. Last time it was validated in a few hours. If crow is at home he will upload the Mod on our VRA FTP for you.

Regards

No need to apologize man, not you fault. You guys are doing a great job, and we are just anxious to appreciate it and give feedback.

Thanks for the mod guys, great work !

I found some bugs:

- Harrier cannot drop any A/G Weapons although using the proper A10 pit.

- Pylons / Weapons on Harrier seem to have wrong placement (see attached image). Maybe it simply cannot carry a 3xMav setup.

- Tornados ALARMS or AGM-88s cannot be employed, thats probably a general limitation. Also i did not managed to drop GBU's

ScreenShot_015.thumb.jpg.34362907d6a585fb27f4f8059a04d7c1.jpg

Thanks for the mod guys, great work !

I found some bugs:

- Harrier cannot drop any A/G Weapons although using the proper A10 pit.

- Pylons / Weapons on Harrier seem to have wrong placement (see attached image). Maybe it simply cannot carry a 3xMav setup.

- Tornados ALARMS or AGM-88s cannot be employed, thats probably a general limitation. Also i did not managed to drop GBU's

For the ALARMS/AGM-88s: I think the only way round that, as someone mentioned before but I cannot remember who or where, is that you have to add the Su-25T's Fantasmagoria Pod and also use the 25T pit...

Might be that it got lost in the transition from the Harrier having the 33's cockpit to the A-10's cockpit. I'll have a look when I get a chance.

• Like 1

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

- Yeah, as far as I know, only the Su-25T cockpit will allow you to use ARMs. And I think it has to detect the presence of a Fantasmagoria pod - works on the Su-39 and the Su-24M, apparently

- I took a look at the Harrier. The Weapon release key is simply not activated - must be a small overlook ;)

BTW, there is also A/G mode missing on the F-4E (already pointed to little dog)

..\blackshark\modules\me_logbook.lua:147 attempt to :index field'country_byid" (a nil

OK downloaded the efa basis mod and I still get this ..\blackshark\modules\me_logbook.lua:147 attempt to :index field'country_byid" (a nil valve)

Does anyone know of a way to fix this. Little dog and the efa group put too much work into this for it not to work for some of us. ( Plus it really P*SSES me off.:mad:

Could use any and all help on this., please.

Thanks in advance.

AMD FX-8320 EIGHT CORE PROCESSOR 16 GB RAM RADEON RV 480 WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

What other mods do you have installed? I guess it could be a conflict arising from a mod that makes changes to the db_countries.lua, this mod changes it to make the Harrier flyable.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.