efA MoD basic

little-Dog

I tried to change cockpit for MiG-23 from F-15 to Su-25 and now I just get Su-27 default cockpit (without even my improvement mod for that cockpit).

Am I supposed to change something other than scripts/aircraft/common/custom human ?

Also isn't the F-111 and MiG-29K supposed to show up in the game now? They don't. Is there a mod to restore them?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fixed my error by creating new snapviews. My last post is nevermind :)

It is not to you vanir :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just want to say...AWESOME Mod!!! Waiting to refuel others in Multiplayer. Will the refuel boom be deployable manually? Is it possible to switch the view to the refuel Boom? Are there any (efA Mod) Multiplayer Sessions already? Thanks to all the developers!

Refule boom comes out automaticly. And only other players can see it. Its the same for the wing sweeping. Its all hardcoded so we can do nothing at the moment. Sry.

The Mod will include a freeflight test mission. Creating more missions is the community part ;) And if the Mod is out I think there will be some servers with multiplayer missions for the efA MoD =)

• 11 months later...
1. [ATTACH]42067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42068[/ATTACH] VNAO SuperMod!!! http://www.virtualnavairops.com/forum/vnao-mods/1021-vnao-fc2-beta-rc3.html

2.Mig-23(коkpit MiG-29a)

Mig-27(kokpit Su-25T)

2.1 Script\Common\Aircraft\CustomHuman(kokpit)

2.2 Script\Common\Database\Plane(HumanCockpit = "yes",)

2.3 Config\View\View\View

2.4 Config\View\View\Server

2.5 Config\Input\Aircrafts(create file mig-23\27)

2.6 Config\Input\AircraftsNames(['mig-27'] = _('MiG-27K'), ['mig-23m'] = _('MiG-23MLD'), )

File reload weapon

2.7 Script\Common\Aircraft\Rearm

2.8 FUI\Resources(Create file RC-Rearming-MiG-27)

attachments are not online...

WinteR | Virtual Smokey Bandits | Virtual Czech MiG-15UTI Solo Display

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

This is a wonderfull MOD, Thks a lot for this great work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I tried to tweak Camera view angle limits in the view.lua as i do without the mod and it seems that it only works with the standard planes :(

When i change the value for the F15 it works perfectly :

CameraViewAngleLimits[PlaneIndex.iF_15] = {30.0, 180.0}

But not with the extra planes :cry:

I am a big noob so if someone could help me :smilewink:

Thks in advance for help and this great Mod.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Volar aviones de Efa Mod:

Agradecería alguna indicación sobre el procedimiento a seguir para poder volar los diversos aviones que contiene el Efa Mod.

Gracias por vuestra amabilidad.