OPTION TO CHANGE SKINS/LIVERIES

MVS-Viper

You can swap skins any time you’re stationary on the ground using the re-arming window, if you turn your radio off the skin will swap but you won’t re-arm.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

its the easiest was way you will ever get...open re-arm menu, select skin, press okay. thats it!

Wow, easy Don. Btw, decaf may be the way to go for you.

If I thought it was the easiest way to go, I would not have posted here. Look, relax, this is named the wish list thread for a reason.

Image36.jpg

Wow, easy Don. Btw, decaf may be the way to go for you.

If I thought it was the easiest way to go, I would not have posted here. Look, relax, this is named the wish list thread for a reason.

Iam cool :) sorry when you get my words wrong.

I don't understand your wish... It can't go more easier as we have it now. On press the rearm menu open, than select the skin you want, press okay.

So it would be nice, when you can explain in detail what do you wish and how ED should do it.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Iam cool :) sorry when you get my words wrong.

I don't understand your wish... It can't go more easier as we have it now. On press the rearm menu open, than select the skin you want, press okay.

So it would be nice, when you can explain in detail what do you wish and how ED should do it.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Lol, np. So good question. Here is where I would like to see the addition (it can be in a pick-list format like the other options on the screen capture below):

Capture.thumb.JPG.609b361b6b41dbf14a18e520486db03c.JPG

Image36.jpg

That options menu cannot be accessed in game. So the rearm menu is significantly easier and more convenient.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I don't see how exiting the flight, going into the settings menu, then Special, then F-16, then select the livery from a drop down, then restarting your flight is "easy."

Yeah, thanks for the input, but we are looking at this from two different perspectives. You are thinking about making the change once you are in the pit. I'm thinking about being able to make the change before I select my mission.

Again, this is just a wish list and not a to-do list :thumbup:

Image36.jpg

Yeah, thanks for the input, but we are looking at this from two different perspectives. You are thinking about making the change once you are in the pit. I'm thinking about being able to make the change before I select my mission.

Again, this is just a wish list and not a to-do list :thumbup:

That isn’t possible as the skin used is defined by the mission itself. You’ll have to stick to the existing method. Or edit your missions so your preferred skin is already selected for the airframe you’re going to use.

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of: