[Problem] Thrustmaster Warthog - Slider as rudders - Turns hard left

I've had my Thustmaster warthog for about 6 months now and without any problems up until a couple of weeks ago.

I use the grey INCR / DECR slider on the throttle as rudder for all my modules which has worked great until it started to turn hard left several times each taxi and sometimes even mid flight causing me to crash into team mates in MP matches ...

I use DECR as left rudder and INCR as right rudder and I usually use a quite hard curve for the axis inputs.

Any ideas what are causing this? I'm guessing that it might be a problem with my hardware since it happens in all my modules and more rapidly as well.

Should I try to clean it or troubleshoot somehow or contact the retailer?

Thanks!

I believe it would work better if you assigned it as an axis in game. Rudder.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

Are you by chance using any of the LED lights on the Warthog Throttle?

I believe at times they can cause this on that slider.

If you are try turning them off and see how it does.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

It looks like this in the Windows Game Controllers:

Are you by chance using any of the LED lights on the Warthog Throttle?

I believe at times they can cause this on that slider.

If you are try turning them off and see how it does.

How do I turn them off?

How do I turn them off?

TARGET.

You can launch Target and disable those LED's, then close TARGET.

It only has to be running to actually disable them. Once disabled, will not need to run it again unless you use it.

I am somewhat confident that is the problem as it is a known issue.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

TARGET.

You can launch Target and disable those LED's, then close TARGET.

It only has to be running to actually disable them. Once disabled, will not need to run it again unless you use it.

I am somewhat confident that is the problem as it is a known issue.

Thank you.

I installed the TARGET software and I defiantly see a change if I turn on or off the LED lights.

The stuttering is much more rapid with the LED lights turned on.

Video: