Improving utilisation of training aircraft - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #21
vali_grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessuno0505 View Post
Yes, maybe. But we have l-39 and yak-52 in dcs Simply because someone asked ED to produce them for training purposes, and they decided to make a dcs version, since they were already There and the conversion process was cheap and Easy. I like l-39 for free "civilian" Flight in dcs environment (never used za version) and Yes, maybe the best and only free Plane to include for free in dcs would be the l-39, but unfortunately It is not this way and probably Will never be.
the za variant is heavier, packs a bigger punch, you're missing a lot...I use the C version only with axes and flight controls only, just for gps leisure because it is lighter
Old 08-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #22
nessuno0505

What Imp says is reasonable: you try su-25t (maybe not so appealing at the beginning, but IMHO the best FC3 Plane at the end) and a clickable cockpit with tf-51, but at the end if you are a newbie you want to try f-15 and su-27. If you don't get quickly bored with FC3, After a while you want to try something more and you buy One clickable Plane, and then you become dcs addicted. The starting free lineup is good. Yes, maybe It lacks a copter, but copters are more difficult to fly and I see them as a second step. Yes, maybe they could allow people to join multicrew airplanes online, even if they don't own.
nessuno0505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:21 PM   #23
tmansteve

I questioned this some time ago. It would be good even if one person had the module to allow someone to join them in the second cockpit. This would give them the thrill of flying and get them hooked to the sim. My brother was put off as he was unsure after I realised he couldnt join unless he had the module and he didnt want to spend money to find it wasnt for him.

Lets hope ED takes note
tmansteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #24
nessuno0505

Of course, One of the two crew members must own the module, the other could be invited as "guest": he Can fly only online and only if the owner of the module is sit in One of the two seats, the other being occupied by the "guest". I could have my Brother (Who plays only FC3 occasionally and thinks 50 bucks are too much for a single aircraft) to try a clickable cockpit and to fly either as pilot or instructor. He could fall in love with clickable modules more easily than how he Can now only with tf-51.
nessuno0505 is offline   Reply With Quote