Gun in A2A Mode

Shein

Not sure if its not modeled, not implemented yet, or I'm doing something wrong but is the only way to use the gun in A2A mode that fixed sight? Cage / Uncage appears to make the reticle larger and smaller but thats all. Is there a funnel or some other means of employing the gun A2A that I'm missing?

Thanks

Well, ye, you have Long range and Short range fixed sight, The harrier we have doesn't have a radar.

Harier II+ (the next varient) trades off Night vision for Radar

The plus has FLIR but the radar replaces the ARBS

PC: i7 6700K - GTX980ti - ASUS Z170P D3 - 32GB DDR3 - Samsung 850Evo - 5TB HDD

Displays: BenQ RL2455HM - Acer Pred. XB241H - BenQ RL2455HM

Controller: Modded TM WH grip on VKB Glad.2PRO, TM WH Trottle, TM MFD`s,

Saitek Rudder, 3xArduino Mega+Leonardo for AV8B panels, TIR5,

The DMT can compute CCIP for guns on ground and CCRP for bombs. Didnt know if it could somehow do something magical for a gun sight. A funnel doesn't need a radar; even the A10 has one of those.

How do you switch between long and short range sight? just cage / uncage?

Just A/A gun and then if you engage the ground targets, you place the DMT close by the target so ARBS calculates you very accurate firing solution. It is more accurate than the radar ranging and solution computing in F/A-18C or Harrier AV-8B+.

The Plus version with radar is compromise of the A/G accuracy for guns and CCIP/CCRP but it works in low-contrast situations unlike DMT and it doesn't matter when you are anyways dropping laser guided bombs.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.