Can either crew member in a multi-crew Tomcat initiate ejection

Bad Idea Hat

Asking for a friend, because a friend is surely going to hit eject at the worst possible time.

dont think so. The canopy goes off both pits, you and the backseater..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

The F-14 has a command eject lever that will allow the pilot to remain with the aircraft if the RIO ejects when "pilot" is selected. Selecting "MCO" will eject both crewmembers. The command eject lever is located in the RIO cockpit so you had better only allow someone you trust in there if you don't want them ruining your gameplay.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

The F-14 has a command eject lever that will allow the pilot to remain with the aircraft if the RIO ejects when "pilot" is selected. Selecting "MCO" will eject both crewmembers. The command eject lever is located in the RIO cockpit so you had better only allow someone you trust in there if you don't want them ruining your gameplay.

Okay, this was what I was wondering. People are going to have to be picky about who they let sit in the back.

Yep, you can almost pinpoint the moment on there when I came to the realization that this could be a vector for trolls to use to ruin someone's game.

Yep, you can almost pinpoint the moment on there when I came to the realization that this could be a vector for trolls to use to ruin someone's game.

I think you have to accept other people joining your plane, so it's not possible for randoms to just jump in your plane and ruin it for you.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Tend to happen in real life as well...

A couple years ago, two Phantoms had their rear canopies blown off by VIP back seaters. One was at Oshkosh and one was at DM during Heritage Flight Conference. IIRC, both were politicians...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

• 4 years later...