How is logbook time calculated?

Voyager

This may be a DCS World question rather than an F-14B question, but was wondering how the logbook time is calculated? Was looking at it, and it seems like the number is lower that I would have expected, but I'm wondering if it is counting only time off wheels rather than time in cockpit. I'm mostly doing short flights from a cold start so thinking it might be that I'm still slow on power up?

The logbook doesnt count time spent on multiplayer, nor time spent on training missions. It only counts time spent on the air, ground time doesnt count.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

You forgot the fact that it also doesn't count time spent on the Hornet rdlaugh.png

When I realized that and saw the bug reports, I basically stopped looking at it... just did a peek a while ago to notice this hasn't changed yet rainbowdashwink.png

Edit: Got less than 10 hours on the Tomcat in the log and just 4 A/A kills, no A/G ones at all. I'm extremely sure I spent more time and did more kills, especially since I LGBed several units or just gunned them down quite often.

Doesn't look much better on the Hornet either...

My 2¢: This "feature" is bugged beyond repair, but do I care? pinkie-approved.png

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

You forgot the fact that it also doesn't count time spent on the Hornet When I realized that and saw the bug reports, I basically stopped looking at it... just did a peek a while ago to notice this hasn't changed yet Edit: Got less than 10 hours on the Tomcat in the log and just 4 A/A kills, no A/G ones at all. I'm extremely sure I spent more time and did more kills, especially since I LGBed several units or just gunned them down quite often.Doesn't look much better on the Hornet either...My 2¢: This "feature" is bugged beyond repair, but do I care?

My logbooks work for F-14 & F-18 (minus the MP time). Petty no MP time is shown!

Edited by CoBlue

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

• 1 month later...