** DCS: F-14 - Ambush! - COMING MARCH 13!! **

Cobra847

The Heatblur DCS: F-14 will launch into Early Access on March 13th!

Heatblur was founded with the goal to be an absolute leader in the flight simulation space and the F-14 represents another step on our journey to achieve that goal. Over the past few years, we’ve assembled an immensely talented and dedicated team of engineers, physicists and artists to bring our chosen airframes to life. The F-14 represents a generational step forward for Heatblur, one where we not only try to push the bar in an aircraft’s flight modeling, systems or visual representation - but one where we introduce new, novel features into the sim and create entirely new pieces of modular technology that we can leverage in the future.

We’re immensely proud of what we’ve achieved so far. With a flight and systems model that has been engineered over the course of several years and carefully vetted through hundreds of combined flight hours by F-14 legends, we lay the foundation for an F-14 simulation that hopes to acknowledge and honor the men and women of the Tomcat community and all of their hard work. Throughout this journey, we’ve been blessed to work with many fantastic people and subject matter experts who have been absolutely invaluable in bringing the aircraft to life. Thanks to all of you!

This will be the beginning of our Tomcat journey. Our sole focus will now become the absolute perfection of our Viggen and Tomcat products through their Early Access periods, as we continue towards release versions of both modules and add new, exciting AI content into the skies of DCS World.

Thank you all for your support over these past years. We can't wait for this amazing community to finally join us on our Tomcat journey.

See you in the skies on March 13th!

Welcome Back, Baby!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7a5bf76843764a45fe45ab

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great balls of fire.

A Date, we have a date.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

This is the first time that I want to be ambushed

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

F***, yeah!

Cool video, although the climax resolution was a bit too easy. I guess the MiG pilot was checking his mobile or something.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

This will be the beginning of our Tomcat journey. Our sole focus will now become the absolute perfection of our Viggen and Tomcat products through their Early Access periods, as we continue towards release versions of both modules and add new, exciting AI content into the skies of DCS World.

Love to hear this, it's about time the Viggen gets it's final quirks fixed, although I'll be busy with the Tomcat for some time now :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Love to hear this, it's about time the Viggen gets it's final quirks fixed, although I'll be busy with the Tomcat for some time now :)

I love how this is literally the only thing you have to say about this post :D

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm