"Connection Interrupted" due to mod.

Recently, I decided to try out this F-15E Strike Eagle mod found here on lockonfiles: http://www.lockonfiles.com/topic/39197-f-15e-strike-eagle/

I had seen someone using this same mod, as they said at least, on I server I was on. Now, I just can't play on any server at all still after going through everything I knew that could fix the problem.

The main problem I now face is that every time I try to connect to a multiplayer server, I get "Connection Interrupted." If I try connecting on any server more than 2 times DCS crashes to desktop.

Before installing the mod, I was able to play on any server just fine. I made backups of every file that was replaced by the mod. I have removed all of the modded files, replaced them, verified integrity of game cache, uninstalled and re-installed, cleaned out ":C/Temp", re-installed Microsoft net framework, tried setting the internet connection in multiplayer options to LAN, and verified integrity of game cache again yet to no avail.

I really don't see how this problem is still coming up, I have used multiple BS2/Su-25T mods that retexture the windows to give it a dirtier look and the shkval giving it the realistic brown contrast color it really has and never had a problem + the same player who was using the same mod saying he got it from lockonfiles.com had 0 problems.

No idea if these are the correct logs you would need but I just found them while browsing through my DCS files. These are the ones located inside the "saved games" section of your user folder.

Logs.zip

How would I do this?

You FIRST Uninstall any mods with GME if you installed them with it and then goto Start/All Programs// Eagle Dynamics//DCS World// Repair DCS World

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

You FIRST Uninstall any mods with GME if you installed them with it and then goto Start/All Programs// Eagle Dynamics//DCS World// Repair DCS World

It was a manual install with replacement of about 6 files which I made backups of and replaced the modded files with the back ups and then uninstalled everything and reinstalled it. I am using the steam version so I don't have Eagle Dynamics in my program files yet searching through the steam directory doesn't show any DCS repair or update .exe, even in the bin folder.

Well in Steam you can verify game cache. Log onto Steam goto your Games list Highlight said game and right click it.. then select Properties a Game Properties screen pops up goto Local Files and then click Verifiy integrity of game cache.. it will scan files and hopefully repair the bad ones..

If that don't work put in a ticket with ED or Steam..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

What is the full name of the .exe? I could try searching for it with the 'run' prompt.

"Repair DCS World.exe"

Just search with the start menu, I ran this and it fixed my game. Just make sure to disable JSGME mods first.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I have searched in every possible direction I know of and can't find the repair DCS .exe.

However, I did manage to solve this problem by deleting DCS straight out of the steam directory and reinstalled it. I guess when you use "delete local content" it still keeps certain configurations or files which also are not verified by the "verify cache" option...

I also can no longer connect to any multi-player server. I suspect it has something to do with the update that was released yesterday. The system may just be overwhelmed with people downloading version 1.2.9.

I'm confident ED will fix this problem quickly; so in the mean time, don't panic...relax...and stop changing stuff on your computer.

Intel I7-3770K 4.1Ghz water cooled, 24GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz, PowerColor RX5700XT GPU, Asus P8Z77-V LK motherboard, Windows 10 on 64GB SanDisk SSD, DSC on 500GB Samsung SSD, purchased Cyberpower 11/27/2012

1.2.9 caused me much grief mainly due to mods that I had installed. I also tried to install the latest version of slmod so I'm not sure exactly what was causing the trouble. Rather than trying to trouble shoot each potential cause I did a complete reinstall of DCS and modules and everything seems to be OK now. I was probably overdue for a good house cleaning anyway.