'Mid Range' DCS Modules?

I'm a bit late to the party here so my point of view has presumably already been voiced. Anyway...

I'm very happy for DCS to be giving the Su27 and F15C an AFM. I'm hanging out for the F/A-18C and I love the A-10C currently. I'm not a FC3 kinda guy but appreciate the fact that if fighting against those aircraft in a MP server, other pilots will have challenging flight models to fight with which puts all players on a level playing field.

Many thanks ED!

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

For me is not fair fighting in MP with a HF F18 VS. a Mid Fidelity Su-27. The Su-27 only have to find me in the radar lock and shoot, wile the other HF F-18 have to really work and worry to mantling the aircraft in operation to attack the other person.

That's my 2 cents. :thumbup:

Why, it's the same lock&shoot stuff. You both get RWR and launch warnings and both can drop CM and use jamming.

It's all about the skill of the pilot. When to launch, when to go defensive, how to evade missiles and the whole science behind BFM after the merge.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well, im as well really looking forward to the next DCS hifi plane(s).

i love WWII planes, and now thx to DCS, one is finally able to enjoy them on a real simulation basis and not on in an action game style.

i as well am really looking forward to the next DCS hifi modern jet.

i really enjoy to fly the A10c, and personally i can already imagine myself having hundreds of hours fun with just landing the hornet on a carrier for example....

heck, i would even buy a civilian plane, as long as its DCS hifi level.

personally, i will not buy FC3 nor those mid range modules....just because i cant go back anymore after the P51 and A10c.

what i definitely dont want to see, is ED and DCS vanishing from the sim world, just because of the lack of money though....

so i can comprehend their decision of producing mid range modules...especially when they are continuing to further develop the same modules to make them hifi modules in the end.that sounds logic.

still, i wont buy them....thats not a threat!not at all!but i think we all vote with our money here, and i think part of a successfull company is a good market research...and i want to let ED know, that i personally am interested in hifi modules and nothing else....

i would rather buy the A10c and P51 again, and give it some friends of mine as a gift.

i would as well support ED with money, if there was the possibility to "prepay" for possible future modules...i really would.

if there was the possibility to donate on their website for certain possible future planes i would.(for example use some of the polls here on this very forum and take the mentioned planes, put them on the website with a "donate for this plane, to maybe be developed button")this way ED would get financial support, plus a free market research.

last but not least,....for a hifi module, i would happily pay twice or thrice the price of the current ones, if it would guarantee ED's survival.

long live ED, long may they develop HIGH FIDELITY AIRCRAFT!