Newcomer looking for Squadron for learning

Pedro DK Portela

Good morning all.

My name is Pedro, I'm 39 years old Army Veteran from Portugal who finally decided to get serious and learn how to properly fly combat aircraft.

I'm looking for a EU Squadron that has a newbie training program willing to teach from scratch. I own the following DCS products and I'm planning to purchase many more:

- DCS Flamming Cliffs 3

- DCS A-10C Warthog

I also own TrackIR5.

I bring the professionalism and dedication of a an Ex-Soldier but without the exaggerations, this is a game in the end.

I'm fluent in English.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JTF-1 480th Warhawks vFS CO

Hi there,

We are a squadron called the 'Wardogs'. We are a relatively young squadron which number about 16 people total and we specialize in the A10C, F5E, Harrier and all the FC3 modules. We are based predominantly in Europe, including pilots from the UK, Germany, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. We also have a couple of American pilots including one real life Airline pilot so our understanding of procedure and phraseology is very good. We're very laid back and take a 'serious-fun' approach to flying, meaning we will use the correct tactics and communication including abbreviations, but make sure we have fun doing it and no one will have a go if you get a code wrong or mess up your attack. If you'd like to come fly with us we're more than happy to take on beginners and help you to learn any module you like, and own every module available between us should you want advice on purchasing a new aircraft we can advise you and help you with your DCS journey. Hit me up with a PM or reply to this if you're interested, we'd love to have you onboard! o7

included our discord link if you wanted to have a peek

https://discord.gg/d9ez3sw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That’s nice I would like to see a flying school server where newbies could log in and learn from scratch including ground school, basic fixed and rotary wing then learn aircraft specific techniques then move on to ac advance techniques. Be nice it would have several schedules. To accommodate all time zones maybe in four hour increments it could charge a nominal fee for each phase of classes Imo to assist in getting the instructors required. Use PayPal’s for payment like I said nominal fees no more than $5 for ground school and maybe $20 per flight phase with more than 20 lessons, fewer then maybe $5 per every 5 lessons that’s not flights but scheduled lessons if he requires several attempts to complete a lesson then set a. Number to 5 flights per lesson the maybe another small fee for additional flights to complete the lesson.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Mice idea, but I don't expect there is anyone out there with the time or organisational skills to do anything so complex and time consuming.

On another note, we at RAF Air UK have a relaxed organisation, and we take total novices under our wing and provide one to one training when it is needed. You also get to fly ops right away, even if you do struggle laying a bomb on a target, or struggle to hold a formation.

http://www.rafairuk.co.uk

Hello and a warm welcome to DCS.

We are the DCS DEMONS.

A small group of DCS flyers who fly a broad range of modules and enjoy the diversity DCS offers.

We have our own mission builders who create interesting and entertaining missions to fly as well as flying on public servers.

We are friendly and happy squadron who is looking to offer places to enthuastic pilots. We have a emphasis on fun whilst striving to improve as individuals and as a group. We have a great depth of knowledge to offer and mutual support is the ethos of the squadron.

We use discord to talk through during missions and communicate text chat on DCS news,interesting aviation and friendly banter.

If we are a group you like the sound of then please drop me a P.M.

Piper

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

• 3 months later...

I'm still looking for a EU squadron with instructors, not the kind that swamp you with books and tell you "here LEARN TO FLY!" but actually have time to explain in "person" what and how should we fly, an actual teacher/s.:smartass:

Edited by Pedro DK Portela

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JTF-1 480th Warhawks vFS CO