[HVY]Squadron Recruiting

Fangore

[HVY]Squadron is recruiting DCS pilots for virtual combat. Join us at https://discord.gg/MDnuhfX and visit #hvy-recruits for more information.

We are a semi-serious squadron and are ready to train willing, mature pilots who want to gain the best experience from this simulator.

We offer training on almost all airframes, and if your an active virtual pilot we look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely: [HVY-XO(0-5)]Fang

HVY Executive Officer Fang

Edited by Fangore
Change of Rank

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! If you're reading this, you may be interested in finding a suitable squadron for your DCS experience. [HVY]Squadron is growing in numbers with talented pilots from around the globe - and we are aiming to deliver a fun learning and combat ready environment.

We use Simple Radio Standalone (SRS) to further immerse ourselves in the DCS experience. We are allies with GFL, who host WONDERFUL dynamic missions, and we have our own missions and Squad flights WEEKLY!

Please drop by our Discord Channel to hang out and come fly with us!

-[HVY-M/L]VooDoo

([HVY]CO)

Edited by [HVY-M/L]VooDoo
Forgot one little detail!

[HVY]Squadron holds squadron flights every Saturday and Tuesday at 1pm EST, to keep camaraderie high along with our skills as virtual pilots! Some of our members fly at odd hours as well.

Another thing - do you like some structure when you play? We have a rank system in development, so you can contribute to the squadron and be a leader by making it up the ranks!

Come join the fun, let’s blow up some armor!

-[HVY-M/L]VooDoo

([HVY]CO)

Edited by [HVY-M/L]VooDoo
Changes to Squad flight times and dates.

Question for you guys. Does your squadron get mad if a member misses events ect. I only ask this is because I'm active duty and cant always play as my schedule always changes. On average I can play twice to three times a week but again things change.

Do you have many huey pilots that fly it regularly?

Some of our pilots have MANY modules. We need helicopter pilots, so join us if you'd like. I'll line you up in a brand new division just to get it going! (Fact: I'm dying to get the Huey myself)

Question for you guys. Does your squadron get mad if a member misses events ect. I only ask this is because I'm active duty and cant always play as my schedule always changes. On average I can play twice to three times a week but again things change.

Generally No. We're very relaxed and flexible. We will check up on you if we don't hear form you for a while. But we don't get mad if you miss squad nights or whatnot as long as we know you're still around.

• 2 weeks later...

We are calling on pilots of all types of aircraft and helicopters to join our ranks, so we will have more pilots to fly with regularly! Join us in Discord and have fun. We have big plans to do squad videos, get a new site, and much much more!

• 2 weeks later...

F-18 in the Gulf Fun

Recently we have been flying F-18's In the Gulf on a custom mission. Definitely loving the map and the new airframe! Even if it has a few kinks to be worked out still! :thumbup:

[HVY-M/L]Fang

We can also use those interested in being atc from ground up all will need lotatc above the ground position but we will furnish the server side li6so all ou need to do is install lotatc. VooDoo hope you don’t mind me posting this if so let me know and I’ll delete it

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

If you're reading this, you may be interested in finding a suitable squadron for your DCS experience. [HVY]Squadron is growing in numbers with talented pilots from around the globe - and we are aiming to deliver a fun learning and combat ready environment.

[HVY] is a semi-serious squadron and is ready to train willing, mature pilots who want to gain the best experience from this simulator.

We are looking for pilot of ALL US airframes, and if you are an active virtual pilot, we look forward to hearing from you!

NOTE: We use Simple Radio Standalone (SRS) to further immerse ourselves in the DCS experience.

Join us at https://discord.gg/MDnuhfX and visit #hvy-recruits for more information!

210527880_HVY-VMA-290.thumb.png.f2401c9b89d071630f8a8b18d7e7e9cc.png

We’re trying to build up te squad as Its a small group at the moment get in on the ground floor and make it great

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

We have been working hard trying to bring cool scripts into our missions. Looks like the helo pilots will have a lot to do in the near future. Plus we always need folks for bombing and air cover. Drop by our discord and say hello anytime! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all Joint Task Force Heavy are looking for a few good pilots and others as well . I’m not sure if the NATO and aggressors wings are active but we have plenty of slots open for the us Wing. Come take a look.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

The commander flys the ka-50 from time time i have it but I’m concentrating on the huey

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB