=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Attention! One week is left to hop in and become eligible for July rankings!

The '10 sorties rule' has been changed a bit.

From now on, you need

- at least 10 sorties OR at least 10 aerial battles to be eligible for Fighter Rankings.

- at least 10 sorties OR at least 100 ground score to be eligible for Attacker Rankings.

Have fun :)

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Hi,

Hmm... it seems that eekz is hiding something interesting for BS's pilots...

See you in the sky!

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

And please put the SRS ip into the description. I think a lot of people gonna love this addition :)

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

And please put the SRS ip into the description. I think a lot of people gonna love this addition :)

For SRS, I recommend enabling auto connect, much less painful. The only problem occurs when the service provider changes the server IP without notice.

Yeah its just if i don't run srs before connecting to the server i have to reconnect in dcs to get the auto connect feature and i keep all servers in my favorite list for easy join after i am already connected. Since there is still some lag sometimes when people join on a server i don't wanna screw up everybody else experience.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

So I did also a small Dogfight Movie for the 190.... now i have enough for while from the creepy DCS Video Recording from MP...

Except for the Ground Walking all from BS Server..

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

ok just to post it here as well:

the address for srs is: srs.sytes.net

as i said, if you're having trouble with it, just let me know

currently the srs service is run remotely and not on the same machine as the BS server, so autoconnect will not work

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

ok just to post it here as well:

the address for srs is: srs.sytes.net

as i said, if you're having trouble with it, just let me know

currently the srs service is run remotely and not on the same machine as the BS server, so autoconnect will not work

Does that require having the SRS machine running DCS and being connected to BS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that require having the SRS machine running DCS and being connected to BS?

I'm not quite sure if i understand the question right, but let me put it this way:

BS Server and SRS Server is in our case not on the same machine (this is the reason why you have different addresses for both).

On the client (your) side you just need to start DCS and connect to the BS server.

Connecting to SRS would be done on the client side on the same machine, since your SRS client needs the export data (which radio is set, what frequency ... ) from DCS directly.

I'm not quite sure if i understand the question right, but let me put it this way:

BS Server and SRS Server is in our case not on the same machine (this is the reason why you have different addresses for both).

On the client (your) side you just need to start DCS and connect to the BS server.

Connecting to SRS would be done on the client side on the same machine, since your SRS client needs the export data (which radio is set, what frequency ... ) from DCS directly.

Yea, I’m just wondering how the SRS server gets the exports if the machine it’s running on isn’t running DCS.

So I did also a small Dogfight Movie for the 190.... now i have enough for while from the creepy DCS Video Recording from MP...

Except for the Ground Walking all from BS Server..

great video fella. she was/is such an amazing plane and its such a great shame that the mw50 is still broken on her, as it is so much an integral part of that airplane (even more so than the 109)

ah ok...

your srs client gets the info on what freq. etc. is used and pushes this + the voice to the srs server.

so the srs server itself doesn't neet to know anything about dcs itself, it just provides communication just like teamspeak or similar.

if you join teamspeak and you are in a certain channel on your client, then the teamspeak server would use your voice on its side in exactly this channel ... the teamspeak server himself wouldn't know if you play DCS or candy crush ;)

the srs server is just a small service running voice

ah ok...

your srs client gets the info on what freq. etc. is used and pushes this + the voice to the srs server.

so the srs server itself doesn't neet to know anything about dcs itself, it just provides communication just like teamspeak or similar.

if you join teamspeak and you are in a certain channel on your client, then the teamspeak server would use your voice on its side in exactly this channel ... the teamspeak server himself wouldn't know if you play DCS or candy crush ;)

the srs server is just a small service running voice

Ahhh k, I was over complicating that in my head.