Need more advice an activation issues

davebert

I am trying to help my step-dad in-law. We have a support ticket open. He is having trouble getting the AV-8B activated. Support says some security program is blocking the AV8B protected files and we need to figure out what is blocking them. Anyone else run into this problem and found the fix? He uses the same AV (ESET NOD32) and Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro as I do and my AV-8B works fine and I did nothing special. We both have Win10 pro and I just spent another 45 minutes using TeamViewer and tried everything I could think of and the game/sim will only run if I remove the AV-8b Harrier folder from the Mods/Aircraft folder. Then everything works fine and all his other purchased jets work fine too. But the game will not even open if the AV-8B is installed.

Thanks

Are there any specific ports needed to be opened for the new software protection used on the AV-8B? I mean ports other than the ones that allow the game to work perfectly with all the other full fidelity modules using the old protection.

Thanks

probably if youre using all that you just need to allow it through, check your settings in Av

We even uninstalled the AV and it doesn't fix it. And MB has not complained and Hitman Pro is a scanner at start up or when we click it and it has no real time monitoring. Any other ideas? He is running it from another ssd drive (H) and not the C drive but that shouldn't matter. I found this so he isn't the only one. At least that gives us hope. :) :joystick:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209329

Edited by davebert