• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greatly looking forward to this !!!!!

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Just curious, how will the new Blackshark and new systems be deployed?

For the facelift and fixes will it...

a) Just become part of the existing BS2 module

b) Be a new module free to existing BS2 owners

c) Be a part of the BS3 module with the new toys 'disabled'?

For the new stuff will it be...

a) An addon to the BS2 module (Like the GNS430 adds to the other aircraft)?

b) Be it's own new independent module

Not a loaded question, just asking.

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR

Just curious, how will the new Blackshark and new systems be deployed?

For the facelift and fixes will it...

a) Just become part of the existing BS2 module

b) Be a new module free to existing BS2 owners

c) Be a part of the BS3 module with the new toys 'disabled'?

For the new stuff will it be...

a) An addon to the BS2 module (Like the GNS430 adds to the other aircraft)?

b) Be it's own new independent module

Not a loaded question, just asking.

I'm quite sure any bugfixes or visual updates (free) will just come along in an update for everybody.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

• 2 weeks later...
Any new news on BS3 is probably going to be in the Russian forums.

There are new great shots!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4094017&postcount=1579

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Nice job! Looks like I'll be pulling the Ka-50 back out of the hanger and getting a few check rides in.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

So I want to ask ED, so after the long waiting for this Ka-50 to be up bar with 2.5, you said in mid 2020 to be released! Are you going to give us something full, worth waiting for?! or another crappy half full/full of bugs update?!

Thanks.

Edited by Murey2

So I want to ask ED, so after the long waiting for this Ka-50 to be up bar with 2.5, you said in mid 2020 to be released! are you going to give us something full the is worth waiting for?! or another crappy half full/full of bugs update?!

Thanks.

Interesting way to ask the question.

(The first half of which is already answered over and over and over in so many threads, and the second half of which is really only a rhetorical question so you can complain about E.D., which again has been done over and over and over in so many threads that surely it's getting tiresome to type ?)

I guess the answer will be what it is every time the question is asked:

That you're still getting what they've said you'll get all along, which is a free update that brings the model & textures up to current standards, and the option to buy an 'upgraded*' version of the aircraft if you think the extra features warrant the spend.

I'd say though, that you sound so wound up and ready to complain even before the module is released, maybe you'd do your health a favour if you stop checking this thread till the module is released and you can read what people write about it ?

&

Want to see me beat a dead horse ?

Watch:

* & by 'upgraded', I mean imaginary ;-)

Cheers.

3D model and textures will be without nay doubt photo-realistic but I'd like to hear more about the planned paid systems update - Igla A2A missiles, missile warning system and IR jammer.

https://stormbirds.blog/2019/05/31/dcs-ka-50-mi-24p-wwii-asset-pack-updates/

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

"The new Ka50 3D cockpit model is already at the texturing stage. Remember, this will be a free enhancement for existing Black Shark owners. In mid 2020 we plan to release a brand new external model along with certain new weapons and avionics systems with even greater cockpit enhancements. The product will also come with new missions, mission functionalities and gameplay. This module will be named Black Shark 3 and will be available at a substantial discount for existing Black Shark 2 owners and at full price for new users. Enjoy the screenshots below."

Ok from that update from NL, I understand we will get the BS3 in mid 2020 and he explicitly says it. So the BS2 cockpit update might come earlier and surprise us for christmas :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah i hope they are seperate updates and texture update will come earlier than mid 2020

external model looks ok untill we get new features.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I am not quite sure how resource split in ED works, but as I have done some 3d max projects in the past, mostly cars and interiors, this internal cockpit model shouldn't more than a week of full time work. Add the animations, MAX 2 weeks. So I guess, they give it 1 hour a week or so, which I am fine with and not complaining as they have many other projects that they have to work on. I just fly ka50 daily and can't wait for the better look :)

Thanks ED for resurrecting the only AH currently available and especially for BS3 update!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The new Ka50 3D cockpit model is already at the texturing stage. Remember, this will be a free enhancement for existing Black Shark owners. In mid 2020 we plan to release a brand new external model along with certain new weapons and avionics systems with even greater cockpit enhancements. The product will also come with new missions, mission functionalities and gameplay. This module will be named Black Shark 3 and will be available at a substantial discount for existing Black Shark 2 owners and at full price for new users. Enjoy the screenshots below."

Ok from that update from NL, I understand we will get the BS3 in mid 2020 and he explicitly says it. So the BS2 cockpit update might come earlier and surprise us for christmas :)

graphical update is coming early winter, IIRC thats what Chizh said on the Russian side of the forums. thats pretty close luckily, ffff cant wait

Can't wait too, but I find ED should not give such an upgrade for free.

It means a huge amount of work, and with the money they could recruit more staff to

speed up the upgrades of DCS world.....

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

I like the fact it's simply called Black Shark 3, keeping it classic, to the point, no gimmicks :thumbup:

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Can't wait too, but I find ED should not give such an upgrade for free.

It means a huge amount of work, and with the money they could recruit more staff to

speed up the upgrades of DCS world.....

they will be giving the graphical update for free and to make some money off of their hard work they will also be upgrading the black shark with new systems N weapons etc. so black shark 3 wont be free. eh thet rimes