Documentation Language

Tango

Documentation Language  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Documentation Language

• 2 weeks later...
Chinese?

Could be interesting market for China too, with chinese texted cockpit/manual. Is DCS World legal to use in China?

If it's only by proxy, then it would probably be too small market.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

Could be interesting market for China too, with chinese texted cockpit/manual. Is DCS World legal to use in China?

If it's only by proxy, then it would probably be too small market.

No need for proxy, only have some pack-loss of master server connection sometimes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

September

Does anyone from Aviodev bother with this thread at all? Trying not to be an a$$ but it was said in January that release would be ASAP. That was 8 months ago now and not a mention about it. For me, the manual is one of the selling features of a module. Waiting for and not saying anything after this long, IMHO is not acceptable. I realize this is a side project for the team, but this is starting the be another Mi-8 Hip type wait.

Edited by Spetz

Hello Spetz and whole community.

We are very worried with the delay with the manual as well as with the general delay of the project. We would like to apologize about this, which is due to internal problems that we are trying to solve as soon as possible. In any case, it's a question of time, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you very much.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hello Spetz and whole community.

We are very worried with the delay with the manual as well as with the general delay of the project. We would like to apologize about this, which is due to internal problems that we are trying to solve as soon as possible. In any case, it's a question of time, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you very much.

thanks for the update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 4 months later...