DCS Terrain development team

Prowler111

I proudly announce the creation of a DCS terrain development team, formed by 2 well known mod developers, Mithandra and SUNTSAG, you can see some of their work at SUNTSAG youtube channel (BFVG). We have already set our 1st project, but until we get the green light from ED, it will remain undisclosed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnMdglLzp7KBkLiaNiq9N-Q

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news!

DCS: Falklands/Malvinas in the works?

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Why announce something if there is nothing to announce yet?
They just announced, that we have another development team for new maps/scenarios and that they are already in negotiation for their first map.

Considering people do "announce" the look, texture, taste and whatever of their average cantina food, or post selfies from average places on all platforms, and then some, I am really interested in this news. :)

And to the SUNSTAG, Mithandra and Prowler111, thanks and best of luck with your projects in the future.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Awesome news. Please, please let it be the Falklands!

Edited by mr_mojo97

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

This is great news! Good luck guys.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Awesome news. Please, please let it be the Falklands!
They (razbam) have an invincible class carrier in the works.

on ma mobile

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

South Atlantic confirmed...oops..

Tease :thumbup:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Falklands? Alright, yeah, neato one hit wonder of a map.

I'm rooting for a Med WWII map, or Afrika to compliment VEAO's eventual(?) P-40 release, or maybe something Pacific to go with our upcoming Corsair and A-20, along with our Hellcat/Zero mods. Or possibly even Vietnam??

Please give us something please that offers something other than Mirages vs Harriers.

~S