[RESOLVED] Keyboard shortcuts issues (PCA and other)

some1

* PCA buttons shortcuts have to be pressed twice to register.

* PCA Bomb interval/count are reversed (increase shortcut decreases value)

* HSI mode selector needs also inc/decrease shortcuts, much more convenient for anyone not building a replica cockpit.

* INS shortcuts are missing, but you probably know that :)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

* PCA buttons shortcuts have to be pressed twice to register.

* HSI mode selector needs also inc/decrease shortcuts, much more convenient for anyone not building a replica cockpit.

* INS shortcuts are missing, but you probably know that :)

Could i add ?:

* Master Arm ON & Master Arm OFF (not toggle)

* RADAR Enable Selector Inc & Decr

* RADAR Azimuth Angle Inc & Decr

* RADAR Scan-lline Inc & Decr

* RADAR B-Scope/PPI Modes Toggle

* PCA Stores Buttons Cycle (through actives stores)

Also when using the keybinds, the switch stays to the side, rather than returning to the centre position. Doesn't impact the functionality but looks weird.

The definitions for the bomb interval/count are:

{down = 3277, up = 3277, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = -1,  name = _('Bomb Qty Increase'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},
   {down = 3277, up = 3277, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 1,   name = _('Bomb Qty Decrease'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},
   {down = 3278, up = 3278, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = -1,  name = _('Bomb Release Interval Increase'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},
   {down = 3278, up = 3278, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 1,   name = _('Bomb Release Interval Decrease'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},

so both issues can be corrected by replacing them with:

{down = 3277, up = 3277, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 1,   value_up = 0, name = _('Bomb Qty Increase'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},
   {down = 3277, up = 3277, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = -1,  value_up = 0, name = _('Bomb Qty Decrease'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},
   {down = 3278, up = 3278, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 1,   value_up = 0, name = _('Bomb Release Interval Increase'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},
   {down = 3278, up = 3278, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = -1,  value_up = 0, name = _('Bomb Release Interval Decrease'), category = _('Weapons Preparation')},

Could i add ?:

* RADAR Enable Selector Inc & Decr

* RADAR Azimuth Angle Inc & Decr

* RADAR Scan-lline Inc & Decr

* RADAR B-Scope/PPI Modes Toggle

* PCA Stores Buttons Cycle (through actives stores)

And i add:

PPA Missile Selector Cycle (Auto/L/R)

CM Box Enable Cycle (On/Auto/Off)

RWR Enable Cycle (On/Auto/Off)

Edited by sedenion

Could i add ?:

Make this an option either toggle or on position 1 off position 2. There are a lot of things that would benefit from a multi-position switch, but a straight on/off works well on a toggle, giving folks the option would work best.

JD

AKA_MattE

Make this an option either toggle or on position 1 off position 2. There are a lot of things that would benefit from a multi-position switch, but a straight on/off works well on a toggle, giving folks the option would work best.

When i say "Master Arm ON & Master Arm OFF (not toggle)" that does not mean "please deletes the current Toggle command"... Both (separate ON & OFF and Toggle) are usefull depending how one want to assing these commands.

• 1 year later...

Hmm, some two years after these posts above, and still no keybindings for Master Arm On and Master Arm Off. Indeed, there is (oddly) a "three position switch abstraction" for master arm - even though it is a two-position switch!

Would like to see some attention to these small items at some point!

hopeless ... this topic is hopeless

all rotaries are not implemented in the Mirage ...

for the other keybindings are a lot of community solutions available

@Razbam:

have a look to the early state of the F/A-18C ... !

the keybindings at this state are examplary ...

and yes ... i know: no answer :cry:

too much ...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

TACAN and ILS keyboard key missing

Hello,

TACAN and ILS button have no attribuate key => it's means to be oblige to use the mouse to activate

May you correct this please ?

Thank you in advance for this

Renaud Goupy

PCA Button 5 SELECT doesn't actually trigger the button push. Only way to push it is to click it with the mouse.

When I map the PCA (or anything else) to my 3rd Cougar MFD buttons, some key-presses register in cockpit whilst others do not eg: up toggles on VTB controls work whilst down do not. Mapping these same keybinds to MFD1 and they work (except as noted by Lorthirk above, that key 5 never registers).

In the binding setup screen the key-presses register as programmed. This is with or without mods.

Help?

i9-9900K, 32Gb, GeForce RTX2080, Samsung 850EVO and 950EVO 500Gb SSDs, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR, X Keys XK-60 and 3x TM Cougar MFDs.

Edited by Griffon345

• 3 weeks later...
When I map the PCA (or anything else) to my 3rd Cougar MFD buttons, some key-presses register in cockpit whilst others do not eg: up toggles on VTB controls work whilst down do not. Mapping these same keybinds to MFD1 and they work (except as noted by Lorthirk above, that key 5 never registers).

same here, impossible to select "OBL" PCA5 button from an MFD or any keyboard key assigned to it in the control setup. Only clicking in the cockpit with the mouse works.

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

• 1 month later...

To me, the lack of assignable keys for red/green radio channels is the biggest issue of the module. If you play with SRS, Red Flag Campaign, or servers without easy comms, you need to frequently change channels. And currently you have to release your stick, grab the mouse, and try clicking on the tiny knobs. In VR this is a nightmare, and you can't do it while flying in formation.

• 2 weeks later...

In the binding setup screen the key-presses register as programmed. This is with or without mods.

Help?

i9-9900K, 32Gb, GeForce RTX2080, Samsung 850EVO and 950EVO 500Gb SSDs, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR, X Keys XK-60 and 3x TM Cougar MFDs.

had similiar problems with some buttons of Hornet and Viper cockpit. we solved those in this thread by a workaround:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255394

don't know whether it is related to yours.

had similiar problems with some buttons of Hornet and Viper cockpit. we solved those in this thread by a workaround:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255394

don't know whether it is related to yours.

Thanks Tom. Looks like it was due to Ns430 modules bindings I had set competing for the button press. I moved them to other unused buttons and it worked. Sorted.

Looking into deleting all keybindings I don't use to prevent conflicts.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Edited by Griffon345

• 3 months later...
  • RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [RESOLVED] Keyboard shortcuts issues (PCA and other)
On 8/2/2020 at 8:07 AM, lwalter said:

same here, impossible to select "OBL" PCA5 button from an MFD or any keyboard key assigned to it in the control setup. Only clicking in the cockpit with the mouse works.

Still broken in latest version