AMX International / A-1 by Razbam

YoYo

Next module sometime in the future?

gnCdq7dh.jpg

a53LZZJm.jpg 0PnPRPlm.jpg SiDLEyam.jpg

but

Post these ones and slowly walks away....BTW before anyone jumps into out of context theories..lol..these are very early renditions of a long running project that we can share some pics of, having said that, it's going to be a long run before you see these in the sim.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

And much more importantly, the MiG-23MLA and EE Lightning...

And the A-29, and the Mirage 3, and the Pucara, and the Sea Harrier, and current modules, and the Super Etendard, and the Bo-105, and the Canberra, and the Mirage 2000-5, and the AV/8B+, and the Mig-19S...

Don't get me wrong, an AMX would be amazing, but announcing a new module every two months makes no sense when each of those modules takes several years to be completed.

And the A-29, and the Mirage 3, and the Pucara, and the Sea Harrier, and current modules, and the Super Etendard, and the Bo-105, and the Canberra, and the Mirage 2000-5, and the AV/8B+, and the Mig-19S...

Don't get me wrong, an AMX would be amazing, but announcing a new module every two months makes no sense when each of those modules takes several years to be completed.

And Falklands map! :D

btw. in this announcement, Razbam used rather words that this is a distant future, I think.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

You all really need to listen to this interview with Razbam. 3D modelers and coders are very different teams, and simple aircraft require a lot less work than modern fourth gen fighters!

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5yZWRjaXJjbGUuY29tLzk2MDY1ZWNhLTlkNGYtNDU5Zi05NTIxLWE1OGQyM2IxMTg5Ng&ep=14&episode=YzI3MTFjMTYtM2VjMi00N2FiLTg3ZWMtYTE2NzA5OTM3YzAy

There is a strong possibility that this is a commercial order which may one day work its way back to DCS going on what Ron talks about in the interview.

And for the love of God, please stop with the "get the F15e finished before working on anything else" or other such comments. It's tiring!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

There is more than 3 people working for Razbam...

They are probably doing the 3d asset first then down the line do the code when the coder has finished their project.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

All modules you already paid to be so upset I imagine....

Anyway they (as always) put a disclaimer that it is not near....

But finally my airforce is getting some love in DCS, before an EF-2000 and now the AMX...

The AMX saw extensive combat during the Kosovo war in 1999...and in Afghanistan as a CAS platform...

Now...someone needs to announce a Tornado to be complete

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

You all really need to listen to this interview with Razbam. 3D modelers and coders are very different teams, and simple aircraft require a lot less work than modern fourth gen fighters!

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5yZWRjaXJjbGUuY29tLzk2MDY1ZWNhLTlkNGYtNDU5Zi05NTIxLWE1OGQyM2IxMTg5Ng&ep=14&episode=YzI3MTFjMTYtM2VjMi00N2FiLTg3ZWMtYTE2NzA5OTM3YzAy

There is a strong possibility that this is a commercial order which may one day work its way back to DCS going on what Ron talks about in the interview.

And for the love of God, please stop with the "get the F15e finished before working on anything else" or other such comments. It's tiring!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

100% with you....I didn't pay yet for the mudhen.....I think no one did...so why being so upset before it is here?

Razbam get a lot of critics, but for me are really not deserved.

True their 3 modules have still some issues, but they are commited to those...and name me another developer who after 3 years from the release of the module reworked it both graphically and system wise (M-2000).

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

These announcements are just getting rediculous. Razbam would need an army of coders to get their pipeline out in the next decade. There's plenty of stuff I'd like to buy, but with the Harrier and Mirage still needing work it just makes me not care. Razbams main buisness and priority is government contracts, how about finishing the Harrier? How am I supposed to trust a F-15 when the less advanced Harrier still isn't 100%? Because they don't care if I trust it. They're going to keep pumping out modules and rely on people being fanboys/girls of that airframe to sell it. I'm over it.

New concept's arts:

AdHRCEMm.jpg RPf4BSAm.jpg

bPcGQxhm.jpg POKm0Hxm.jpg

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

There is more than 3 people working for Razbam...

They are probably doing the 3d asset first then down the line do the code when the coder has finished their project.

Your right there probably is more than 3, so only 4. Cause if there were more than 4 especially coders, we might see more progress

• 2 years later...
On 4/1/2023 at 3:43 PM, Mig Fulcrum said:

Am I beating a dead horse or there is stil hope for this module to come for DCS? I really really really love the little AMX and I want it so badly, pleaaaase razbam, i'm asking with my heart in my hands 😥

Very long way, if any.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Razbam has F-15E to release and finish, a few things to also finish on Harrier and MiG-19 afaik, then release/finish MiG-23MLA, then Pucara and Super Tucano. Then, maybe then, Mirage III.

So just these listed modules alone, I'd say we are looking at about half a decade worth of work before we can other things like AMX etc imo.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...