DCS 1.2.5 Released, Update 2 Released

There is no difference running SP or MP when it comes to multi-monitors, if it works in one is works in other. Also as fas I am aware there has been no change in multi-monitors in 1.2.5 from previous versions so I think its likely you have something changed on your end.

PS: don't use any old modified files from previous versions into new ones cause it can create issues, instead edit new files. Also you shouldn't be editing options.lua at all. Chose resolution (total res) in game and just edit monitor lua file, that's it.

thanks for the reply. I uninstalled everything, installed only the world 1.2.5. I tried the su25T .. same problem with the second monitor. In sp does not work and in multy player works. I removed the 1.2.5, 1.2.2 installed .... everything works ... thanks for your time but this is a bug.

The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in war.

www.69squadrone.it

[url="https://www.facebook.com/operationadriaticsea1[/url]

S.O: Win7 64bit,MB: ASUS Formula IV ,CPU: AMD 965BE 3.4 @ 4.0 + Corsair Hidro H70 ,GPU: sli 2xGainward 570GTX "Golden Sample" HTC, HD: Raptor 10.000 rpm 500gb,RAM: DDR3 Corsair Extreme 1800Mhz 12gb ,Accessories:TrackIR4 6DOF, Hotas Cougar mod cubby, pro pedals, mfd pack + samsung led 8".

Hotas Warthog serial 05629.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues with ATC not responding and the A-10's ILS/TACAN morse code beeps not being audible?

Batumi, 16X, 110.30 ILS. Confirmed correct frequencies (with instrument landing), but no morse code beeps are audible. Yes volume is turned up.

Also, ATC won't respond until I perform the action that I requested:

-Startup approved only after starting engine.

-Taxi approved only after rolling

-Takeoff approved only after entering runway

Before, ATC would respond within 10 seconds or less.

thanks for the reply. I uninstalled everything, installed only the world 1.2.5. I tried the su25T .. same problem with the second monitor. In sp does not work and in multy player works. I removed the 1.2.5, 1.2.2 installed .... everything works ... thanks for your time but this is a bug.

video clean 1.2.5 with last fix update.

Single player fail

Multy ok!

www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit,MB: ASUS Formula IV ,CPU: AMD 965BE 3.4 @ 4.0 + Corsair Hidro H70 ,GPU: sli 2xGainward 570GTX "Golden Sample" HTC, HD: Raptor 10.000 rpm 500gb,RAM: DDR3 Corsair Extreme 1800Mhz 12gb ,Accessories:TrackIR4 6DOF, Hotas Cougar mod cubby, pro pedals, mfd pack + samsung led 8".

Anyone else having issues with ATC not responding and the A-10's ILS/TACAN morse code beeps not being audible?

Batumi, 16X, 110.30 ILS. Confirmed correct frequencies (with instrument landing), but no morse code beeps are audible. Yes volume is turned up.

I don't think the ILS was audible for me either when doing the Landing training mission.

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

hello guys, I installed the latest 1.2.5, but I have problems with multy monitor. Before everything worked well. Now with only the executable DCS multy player I have no problems. If I try dcs world sp the second monitor does not work. I turn off and power back on 2 monitors, and I have the mfd on the second monitor. Why? I notice that the executable has multy these strings that the sp has not - net-gui mod.

i have frame Samsung 87H, last nvidia driver...with falcon BMS and DCS multy all ok...

Should your config work properly? Odd.

1920 + 485 = 2405. Yet your options.lua accounts for width of only 2400.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

Should your config work properly? Odd.

1920 + 485 = 2405. Yet your options.lua accounts for width of only 2400.

Thanks for your reply Dredd..

this configuration Always work, since 2012 :joystick:

I try 2405. I have same problem...i don't understand why only single player freeze frame.

www.69squadrone.it

Mmm, that's odd, one for posting in multimonitor threads.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

TCKnight... that is weird indeed... there really should be no difference in SP and MP so I really don't know why you're getting this. Can I suggest you try make simple SP mission in latest version of DCS... use A-10A (as I see this one works in MP for you) and then A-10C (this one you used for SP in that video) is there any difference? I suggest making new mission as I find there are some weird things (like Su-27 standard skin has extra tail numbers in all old missions but when you create new mission there is only 1 number), maybe old missions have some config setting with them?

Also can you try use same aircraft in SP and MP, maybe it's only one of the two with that issue.

Honestly, if only turning monitors off and on solves it, then I believe it must be something wrong with your monitors or there is glitch with graphic driver, because if you do this (turn off and on) if there was something wrong with DCS settings (monitor lua file etc) it wouldn't work even after you restart monitors.

No longer active in DCS...

TCKnight... that is weird indeed... there really should be no difference in SP and MP so I really don't know why you're getting this. Can I suggest you try make simple SP mission in latest version of DCS... use A-10A (as I see this one works in MP for you) and then A-10C (this one you used for SP in that video) is there any difference? I suggest making new mission as I find there are some weird things (like Su-27 standard skin has extra tail numbers in all old missions but when you create new mission there is only 1 number), maybe old missions have some config setting with them?

Also can you try use same aircraft in SP and MP, maybe it's only one of the two with that issue.

Honestly, if only turning monitors off and on solves it, then I believe it must be something wrong with your monitors or there is glitch with graphic driver, because if you do this (turn off and on) if there was something wrong with DCS settings (monitor lua file etc) it wouldn't work even after you restart monitors.

Kuky, thanks for your reply.

I tried with both the a10 sp mp that always having the same problem.

I found another difference between mp and sp.

The connection to the multy player is this:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS.exe" --net-mode gui

this is the one on the sp

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe"

It could be one of these additional strings?

OK LAST UPDATE! partly solved...

to make it work:

1 Launch Dcsworld

2 entries mission editor and enter a plane piloted any

3 Press on the fly

4 finally the 2nd monitor is ok.

5 Now go back to the main menu and you can use any plane without problems.

I remain of the opinion that something has changed in the executable ... for me this is a bug.

Edited by TCKnight

www.69squadrone.it