DCS A-10C QUESTIONS

Peyoteros

It works with both my throttles just fine. The only problem is you can't set the idle detent to correspond to the fuel cutoff in the game. You have to use the keyboard or a joystick button to simulate lifting the throttles over the idle detent.

• Like 1

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

evilnate, did you actually test with another person? Or did you just start a server for yourself.

I played with 2 others (total 3 on server).

I created a mission with the mission editor, and created (3) client A-10C's near Poti, Georgia. When I set them to start at ramp, they started flying in the air. When I started them as "on the runway", they were at the ramp already started up? Anyway, I made a series of waypoints and setup (2) T-72 platoons and (2) Urals with ZSU on back and we had a good time limping back to the airstrip that we took of from.

I will be flying some more MP tonight in about 1.5 hours from now. If you want to join us, PM me and I will give you the teamspeak 3 server info. :pilotfly:

What would it be? Just "game" mode? They can't really make a demo due to the long training and whatnot.

The only reason you would need a demo is if you wanted to see if it works on your pc, otherwise, I think the videos and posts speak for themselves.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys. Quick question. The sim looks good, but I see that it is internet activation now. I live out in the Texas backwoods, and internet here is spotty at best. Sometimes its up, sometimes its not. So, my question is, is it a one time activation, or is it constantly checking like in Black Shark? Cause I'd hate for my internet to be down, and not be able to play just because of a "cd" check.

Hi guys. Quick question. The sim looks good, but I see that it is internet activation now. I live out in the Texas backwoods, and internet here is spotty at best. Sometimes its up, sometimes its not. So, my question is, is it a one time activation, or is it constantly checking like in Black Shark? Cause I'd hate for my internet to be down, and not be able to play just because of a "cd" check.

It's a one-time activation; I'm pretty sure it's the same system used in BS + FC2 and those only require activation the first time you run the game, or after you make significant hardware changes.

So to be clear we can create multiplayer missions in A10 and fly together to achieve our mission objectives? And we can do that with the beta today?

yes

Host will need to open a few ports if NATting or firewalled.

Same ports as FC, FC2, and DCS:BS , so if youve ever hosted any of those,, you are good to go.

Simple question

Will it run on my machine?

XP, AMD 64 X2 4600, 3 GB RAM, 2.4 gighz

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

This might be off topic but is this a good stick to use T Flight HOTAS & Joystick. as compared to a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro?

and f the beta is running ok on your system right now then the game will work fine too right? There won't be any adjustments to the system requirements.

Edited by shackman

Hmm, are you guys going to release a demo with one map or something? I'm not about to spend $60 bucks on a game unless I know it can run decently on my machine first and be able to check it out (The Crysis problem made me very wary forever more ). I think $60 is a lot, but if its really good, I might buy it.

Hmm, are you guys going to release a demo with one map or something? I'm not about to spend $60 bucks on a game unless I know it can run decently on my machine first and be able to check it out (The Crysis problem made me very wary forever more ). I think $60 is a lot, but if its really good, I might buy it.

Yeah, this game is more expensive than my joystick!:joystick:

I have been meaning to ask this for a while now; What is the safest flap position for a slow strafe on a target?