DCS A-10C QUESTIONS

Peyoteros

also my friend said there is a multiplayer...can u fly with people from lomac and black shark same time

Hey GG does that also go with LOMAC: FC2 i can download it and when i purchase both A-10 tonight and FC2 it will both ask for code or is FC2 different

Also i have track IR i heard the 64bit dont work right should i install the 32 bit even though i have a 64bit win 7 os

Edited by XtremeFactor57

A-10 and FC2 are separate products.

Multiplayer in the beta does not work yet, and there will not be compatibility with Ka-50 for a while (probably until A-10C is actually released) since it requires a patch for the Ka-50 to be produced.

And yes, NP has not produced 64-bt drivers for TIR so install and use the 32bit binaries as well (it's only a checkbox, nothing difficult to it) until they sort out that problem.

also my friend said there is a multiplayer...can u fly with people from lomac and black shark same time

Hey GG does that also go with LOMAC: FC2 i can download it and when i purchase both A-10 tonight and FC2 it will both ask for code or is FC2 different

Also i have track IR i heard the 64bit dont work right should i install the 32 bit even though i have a 64bit win 7 os

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Multiplayer in the beta does not work yet, and there will not be compatibility with Ka-50 for a while (probably until A-10C is actually released) since it requires a patch for the Ka-50 to be produced.

And yes, NP has not produced 64-bt drivers for TIR so install and use the 32bit binaries as well (it's only a checkbox, nothing difficult to it) until they sort out that problem.

roger boss. I know that they are 2 different products but can i install fc2 before i buy it like a-10 I have lock on already installed

i cant wait till my brother comes home he is a A-10 pilot

Maybe i'm reading you wrong, but I was able to play 32b DCSW last night with a couple friends on a mission I made.

3 Questions

Where will we download update?

How will the be installed ? Exe File i would think

Will the old ones have to be uninstalled of just install over?

Loving the game But way to many control settings lmao

XxVapor22Xx

"Vapor"

-11756- NYS

Computer Gaming

Some questions....

Hey guys, me and a few buddies are thinking about getting this today, but I have a few questions before I give everyone the thumbs up.

1. Can you fly multiplayer missions in the beta?

2. Is the cockpit clickable (AKA Falcon)?

3. Is there a cooperative mission we can fly with friends? Like a storyline that progresses?

4. How much content does the beta provide? I know just learning the bird will take some time, but what is there for a few friends to do?

Thanks guys.

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. Not in the beta, but there could be third-party coop campaigns after release.

4. Nothing, since multiplayer doesn't work yet. :( You guys could play the game individually and talk about how awesome it is over Vent, though. That's what I do.

The beta is also good to familiarize yourself with the jet in singleplayer before they finish multiplayer compatibility.

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. Not in the beta, but there could be third-party coop campaigns after release.

4. Nothing, since multiplayer doesn't work yet. :( You guys could play the game individually and talk about how awesome it is over Vent, though. That's what I do.

The beta is also good to familiarize yourself with the jet in singleplayer before they finish multiplayer compatibility.

Thanks stretch.

Hey guys, me and a few buddies are thinking about getting this today, but I have a few questions before I give everyone the thumbs up.

1. Can you fly multiplayer missions in the beta?

2. Is the cockpit clickable (AKA Falcon)?

3. Is there a cooperative mission we can fly with friends? Like a storyline that progresses?

4. How much content does the beta provide? I know just learning the bird will take some time, but what is there for a few friends to do?

Thanks guys.

1. Yes (tested with 32bit)

2. Yes

3. You can create a MP coop mission in the editor.

4. See #3 and add some T-72.