DCS: A-10C Screenshots

Shepski

and now it starts... They might aswel open up the A10 section.. and stop these threads from clogging up the BS section.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yep there should be A-10 section for this, time to glorify nasty Hog :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

and now it starts... They might aswel open up the A10 section.. and stop these threads from clogging up the BS section.

Not really clogging this section up ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Honestly as they continue to produce modules and the DCS section becomes larger they probably will split it up. Theoretically it's going to happen eventually but then again who knows.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

It would be great if you could customise your own forum displays- at the moment I find it kind of tedious clicking into 3 or 4 seperate sections, would like it if I could just see all new threads in one long display, and just click on ones I'm interested in reading.

As far as I am concerned they can take as long as they need to finish this sim. I have been waiting 15 years for a truly high fidelity sim like the one A10C is (looking) shaping up to be; so what does another year or 2 matter.

The prospect of a complete high resolution 3D cockpit, weapon systems model, advanced flight model along with some updated or higher res terrain and whatever else they have in store for us has me very excited, but after so long a wait, I can wait a little longer.

I am yet to even scratch the surface of the Ka-50. I shamefully admit that I havent even finished a single campaign because I spend so much time just tying to master the flight controls and firing at static targets and I have had the sim since release day. As the for the ABBRIS all I have managed to do so far is turn it on and put it in map mode.

So if the A-10C is anything like the Ka-50 and I am sure it will be, I can wait, I have plenty to keep me busy.

Pointless musing over.

It will be better.

So if the A-10C is anything like the Ka-50 and I am sure it will be, I can wait, I have plenty to keep me busy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

By what definition? A10!=helicopter? :P

But well, I certainly don't doubt it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Nope, in this case I mean the overall product.

I've mentioned before that DCS will evolve with each module. You have already seen some screenshots from DCS: Hog showing off the new lighting for example.

Doesn't it make you wonder what else might be new and improved? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda