ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Who said F-15C doesn`t have good ground attack capabilities? When the "Hog" is not around to help you and you need to take out important targets... Behold the F-15 KAMIKAZE Squadron!!! :furious:

The guys in the tower do not expect to be turned into Kentucky fried chicken thighs in just a second:

deadtower1.jpg

deadtower2.jpg

deadtower3.jpg

Supersonic bunker buster missile:

deadshelter1.jpg

deadshelter2.jpg

The aircraft shelter has been breached:

deadshelter3.jpg

KABOOM!

deadshelter5.jpg

You want to stop drugs contraband? You gotta use the right tools:

deadboat1.jpg

When weapons can`t do the work for you you gotta do it yourself:

deadship2.jpg

deadship3.jpg

deadbridge1.jpg

deadbridge2.jpg

A lot of chicken thighs:

deadpeopleinahotel1.jpg

The target is hiding in an apartament building? No problem, fire an amraam at it and to be sure the mission is accomplished ram the building :weight_lift_2: Target destroyed!

deadapartaments1.jpg

deadapartaments2.jpg

deadapartaments3.jpg

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

screenshot000zm.jpg

A2A = A## to A##

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

I cant imagine this without immortal...

I don't have immortal checked, but the truth is he has flown directly through me, I had nothing but he died afterwards. Must be some bug.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

The screenshots seen so far is not in violation of the forum rules due to the nature of the game.

The offtopic content is (discussing real life and people flying into buildings).

Warnings will be issued after this.

If you further have problems with any of the content:

- If it violates the forum rules, please use the Report function on the left, under each users avatar.

- Abuse of the report function will not be tolerated.

• Like 1

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"