Looking for group

Aries101

Hello all,

I was off game for some time due to sheer boredome of playing solo and I started to look for groups. I have M2000, Ka-50 and SU-27. Of those I fly mostly M200C, but I admit that i am unhappy with all of my planes so I plan to get L-39 which is my favorite plane by far (I am also interested in hawk too if there are groups that fly them). So i know this is a long shot, but is there any group that fly L-39 on regular basis in missions? Anyway, feel free to PM me or something. My IGN Tommy75

Edited by Aries101

It looks like history repeats itself. I think i asked a month or more ago about the same thing here. Is it really that nobody using those light attack planes in their missions. Since i am not sure would I use L-39 or Hawk, main reason to take one of these would be if i could fly it with groups on multiplayer. I know that you are all nowdays on new hottest F (15+) planes but I do hope that there are people out there that do fly light planes.

Still waiting...

Hi Aries!

I think we've talked some time ago about our group.

You're asking for specialized L39 / Ka50 pilots. We have some people in our group flying those planes / helis, but we're not that specialized onto them.

If you're interested, you can still have a look and try it out with us, if not, no problem, nobody would be mad ;)

Would be glad to hear from you.

cheers!

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

Thanks for offer. i am interested. Since then I changed my point of view so to speak and decided to fly only planes i like most and that would be two of those which i do not own atm L-39 and hawk. Now it is not too big deal to buy, but I just rediscovered that multiplayer nowdays is just horrible laggy mess. Is it better for you (maybe some closed server or something) ? I get any of those two planes but if I would get into that laggy mess i know i would just be mad on myself so I would apreciate some short info on multiplayer lag issues nowdays .

Currently DCS is pretty unstable, at least yesterday evening it was...

We usually fly the MiG21 but the L39 is seen gladly as well in our group.

It isn't quite a dogfighter, more like a light striker. So we use it on Alpenwolfs Cold War server, or on other servers like Kirks hangar... or on Aerobatics servers, just for fun.

Currently we don't have an own server, since we're still waiting for the dedicated server implementation. So our focus are the mentioned servers. ;)

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

Thanks. I guess I will wait and see implementation of dedicated server. Today I tried to connect and after I pressed connect, went off to drink a bit of water, shaved my beard, took a snack and returned to wait another couple of minutes of loading main game just to be greeted with game freezes every coupkle of miles. SO yea, lot of great planed in dcs but boy they need to sort out that server/multiplayer/memory thing. Again Thanks for reply. I will monitor game news I guess