Trigger when player tuned to a specific frequency?

ScopeDope

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Am 6.11.2022 um 23:00 schrieb Sedlo:

@Cykingit's

VHF_FM_FREQ

VHF_AM_FREQ

UHF_FREQ

I used DCS-BIOS to get the parameters.  Pretty cool program.

It is me again, I tried to play around with the DCS-BIOS, but not sure if make it right. I did not find, what i was looking for. Right now, I am searching the parameter for the UH-1 Nav Radio? Anybody knows?  

26 minutes ago, Cyking said:

It is me again, I tried to play around with the DCS-BIOS, but not sure if make it right. I did not find, what i was looking for. Right now, I am searching the parameter for the UH-1 Nav Radio? Anybody knows?  

dont know, but maybe this document can help:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26g_8WgdPFqZ6WnhCn-Q

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

thx for the Feedback. The document I know already, sadly you do not have the parameters for "Cockpit Parameter Equal To:" in it. 

But no worries, as often in the Mission Editor I need to find a workaround. Checking this parameter would be such an easy way to make sure the player will hear the audio file at the right time. 

Edited by Cyking

• 1 month later...
Am 8.3.2019 um 03:11 schrieb Sedlo:

Mirage is:

UHF_FREQ

UVHF_FREQ

I think there were some changes with the Mirage Radio, UVHF_FREQ does not work anymore, i tried yesterday. 

Mirage is now:

UHF_FREQ

VHF_FREQ

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, AndyB said:

Is there an equivalent for RPM in the Hornet?

there is no parameter for rpm on the hornet, but you can read the rpm from the IFEI indicator:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 9/18/2023 at 4:05 AM, Rudel_chw said:

there is no parameter for rpm on the hornet, but you can read the rpm from the IFEI indicator:

Yeah just found out, if you use, "X: Cockpit Indication Text Is Equal To" you can use the text in the rpm it self to be a Trigger. Just set the

INDICATOR ID=5

ELEM NAME=txt_RPM_(L or R)

VALUE=(enter rpm number)

And you can use whatever rpm number to Trigger an action

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ok everyone. Now how about the Apache? I am trying the usual

UHF_FREQ

VHF_FREQ

But I am not getting any job with trigger activation. I am hoping someone on the previous posts will be able to figure this one out?

29 minutes ago, Sedlo said:

@Gunnar81, they are:

COMM1_FREQ
VHF_AM_FREQ
FM1_FREQ
FM2_FREQ

Would be great if these values could be published in each aircraft's manual.. hint hint, ED 😉

Sedlo, again you are a genius. I scoured, or thought I did, through the .lua files and didn't find anything for the UHF being related to COMM1_FREQ. Thanks again, you saved the day.

7 minutes ago, Gunnar81 said:

Sedlo, again you are a genius. I scoured, or thought I did, through the .lua files and didn't find anything for the UHF being related to COMM1_FREQ. Thanks again, you saved the day.

No worry.  I don’t think it’s even in the .lua files.  I use DCS BIOS to find the cockpit parameters for this kinda stuff.  It’s a really cool program for finding parameters and indications.    

can be a bit tricky to set up, but once it is it’s good.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1