Pictorial start-up guide

Johnny Dioxin

I've done a start-up guide for the L-39 in the same style as my previous guides.

It's basically the same routine as the start-up tutorial mission - just gives you a reference that you can view using a separate device (or printed) or maybe add to the kneeboard.

It will also be up on my website as soon as the site reorg is done (not even started yet, due to rubbish modern HTML editing progs - give me Front Page or Dreamweaver CS6 any day!).

Here's the download link:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1796970/index.php

Any problems etc do please let me know ;)

Edited by Brixmis
link added
  • Like 1

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Very nicely done!

I really appreciate that you're setting up all the systems, and use the ATC correctly, rather that just setting up those system that you need to "get in the air and mess around" with :)

You do things a bit differently than I've been doing, but upon reflection, where we differ I think you're right.

Excellent work :)

Thank you for your kind comments, but all I have done is take screenshots during the tutorial mission that comes with the module, and then write up the procedure.

Pleased you like it :)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 1 month later...

Please note that the guides that were on my website are currently unavailable, as the website is being completely redesigned. They will be available once again when the new site is up (which may be a few weeks yet).

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Kneeboard Guides