GAME WONT RUN DCS P51 HELP

Sgt_Fresh

Well, I ran the error message from the first post through the search-function, simply using copy/paste and got a page full of results. It is that easy.

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

This guy has a crazy history of issues installing everything from Lockon to DCS. Just RTFM and installation instructions on the site

:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This guy has a crazy history of issues installing everything from Lockon to DCS. Just RTFM and installation instructions on the site. This is what consoles are doing to people.. well if you've ever segen the film WALL-E you'll understand, spoon fed.

I take your reply was derogatory ? Ask me for help I will gladly assist, no I'll will passed on from me for asking a question.

After starting mission i get error screen:

CAN NOT OPEN FILE DEBRIEFING

How do get the game to play?

Your question is so limited...post a screenshot of the error message then you just might get more help...

Alot more info is needed if you want some help...:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Are you by any chance using a 32Bit OS? DCS World dropped support for 32Bit a while ago.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

After starting mission i get error screen:

CAN NOT OPEN FILE DEBRIEFING

How do get the game to play?

Hell, yea what are your computer spec's if you are running a 32bit operating system DCS World won't work..it needs a 64bit operating system????

:doh:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Sometimes you also get that error if you press a keystroke or do something else while DCS is going from the GUI to the 3D world.

If there is no other problem then in most cases, the "DCS Has Stoppped Responding" error takes care of itself and the 3D interface eventually loads.