VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

No, it's not open, I should have made myself a bit more clearer, when I set it up in the Joystick PTT part, I have selected Joystick 2 button 3 , for both parts.

When I test the keystrokes in VA, it shows the green TX 1 when I press the button, but when I also press it says "start listening", when I release button 3, the green TX1 shows release, but then also shows "stop listening"

When I open the Joystick 2 window inside the comments box it says

Stop Voice attack Listening

Execute external plug in vaicom pro

and the button is released it says the same but

Start voice attack listening

Execute external plug in ...

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

No, it's not open, I should have made myself a bit more clearer, when I set it up in the Joystick PTT part, I have selected Joystick 2 button 3 , for both parts.

When I test the keystrokes in VA, it shows the green TX 1 when I press the button, but when I also press it says "start listening", when I release button 3, the green TX1 shows release, but then also shows "stop listening"

When I open the Joystick 2 window inside the comments box it says

Stop Voice attack Listening

Execute external plug in vaicom pro

and the button is released it says the same but

Start voice attack listening

Execute external plug in ...

That seems the correct behaviour from the buttons. Have you done the voice training?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

It's going really well. Obviously a lot of testing and finetuning to be done still.

I'll tell you one thing: Interacting with Jester without menus will be a whole different ballgame :thumbup:

Stay tuned!

Can't wait! :)

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

That seems the correct behaviour from the buttons. Have you done the voice training?

Yeah did the voice training, if it's the normal, I'll keep cracking on and see if I can get all the new parts working LOL

First time user .

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Hollywood, aside from Jester, what about the new regular commands for the F-14? Just starting it, and at start-up, I have to ask the Chief to connect the external power and air. There's nothing on the list for those two commands, plus the radio system is different, too. I'm lost!

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly:

Hollywood, aside from Jester, what about the new regular commands for the F-14? Just starting it, and at start-up, I have to ask the Chief to connect the external power and air. There's nothing on the list for those two commands, plus the radio system is different, too. I'm lost!
This work as any other module

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Guys,

Recently I've updated to the latest version of vaicom pro, and I'm experiencing random closure of vaicom/voice attack. When I experience this the next time I open voice attack it shows me the improper shutdown message.

Is there any known issue?

As far as I know I have the latest version of voice attack and for sure the very latest version of vaicom pro. Could it be I installed vaicom pro over an old voice attack?

Any recommendation or tip I could try? Thanks!

Hello Guys,

Recently I've updated to the latest version of vaicom pro, and I'm experiencing random closure of vaicom/voice attack. When I experience this the next time I open voice attack it shows me the improper shutdown message.

Is there any known issue?

As far as I know I have the latest version of voice attack and for sure the very latest version of vaicom pro. Could it be I installed vaicom pro over an old voice attack?

Any recommendation or tip I could try? Thanks!

I have had the same thing happen a few times.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the support!!

Just two questions regarding the F14 implementation:

1.- Should it be better to swap COMM1 and COMM2 warthog coolie switch assignment to match with the F18's and thus avoiding confusions?

2.- Will the HOT MIC ICS function be implemented?

Thanks

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

If you have an exit you may want to check your Windows application log.

These are known to be caused by peripheral stuff sometimes e.g. joystick drivers, so not necessarily plugin related.

Log will provide clues.

@Birdman ICS is on TX5 but you will be able to use any TX for Jester/Iceman dialog.

Hotmic ICS function may follow later, also depending on next VA stable version update which will have some new possibilities in that area.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

For some reason every time I want to "Apply Air" or "Connect Air Supply" it's not getting recognized, but instead registering as being "locked in preferences." Any ideas? Thanks.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

How do you duplicate a command? I want to make it so that I can say "conenct ground air supply" "I want to connect ground air" "My mom told me I have to connect the ground air" ect.... ? I tried to duplicate the commands, but that does not work.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

How do you duplicate a command? I want to make it so that I can say "conenct ground air supply" "I want to connect ground air" "My mom told me I have to connect the ground air" ect.... ? I tried to duplicate the commands, but that does not work.

Select the command which you want an alternative command to add to in dropdown.

Then add the new speech text as an alias - no duplicate.

attachment.php?attachmentid=205802&d=1551889842

Edited by RightStuff

Guys another question, i'm loving vaicom pro but i'm having some troubles with certain words, being a non native english speaker.

My question is about the inbuilt training mode and how exactly works. What I mean is, i get how i should go to this mode and how once the WSR pop up appears i need to click on the mic icon. But once i do this, how do i exactly know that my pronunciation has been recorded. I will give an example:

I'm having trouble with the "request engines startup commmand", so i open vaicom window with ctrl+alt+c and go to the training tab, i select the "request engine startup" in the drop down menu and then i click on the mic, then the WSR pop up appears and i click again in the mic, then it says 'listening'. I then start to pronounce the sentence and I see something like 'sentence recognized with confidence level 42%'

Does this mean it has learned my sentence and im good? What happens if i keep saying it and the confidwnce level goes up or sometimes down?

What do i need to do to confirm that this was the correct pronunciation?

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Edited by falcon_120

Keep repeating the sentence until it shows a good level of confidence - you may need to change how you say the words and see whether the confidence goes up or down.

I am a native British English speaker but have had issues with some of the Normandy airfields since it needs a more American approach to saying them (blame Microsoft not Hollywood:-)), and certainly not the French way of saying them

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Trying to change the Transmit buttons since it's a major conflict with F-14 bindings, but the VA configurator won't recognize the new buttons at all. I click the little reset arrow, then move the button I'm trying to bind (left index finger hat) but nothing registers. I can reset and re-bind the default left thumb buttons but not anything new. Suggestions?

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

I'm having an issue where the radio menu in DCS pops up for 5 seconds then disappears for 5 seconds every time VoiceAttack/VAICOM PRO is running. I can't seem to pinpoint the issue. I've tried rebinding PTT buttons, closing SRS, using different radios...this is happening in all aircraft.

Trying to change the Transmit buttons since it's a major conflict with F-14 bindings, but the VA configurator won't recognize the new buttons at all. I click the little reset arrow, then move the button I'm trying to bind (left index finger hat) but nothing registers. I can reset and re-bind the default left thumb buttons but not anything new. Suggestions?
Make sure you go into Voice Attack options and enable that particular hat as an input option. You need to specify the device (I assume throttle) and the hat or hats that you intend to use.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-

I'm having an issue where the radio menu in DCS pops up for 5 seconds then disappears for 5 seconds every time VoiceAttack/VAICOM PRO is running. I can't seem to pinpoint the issue. I've tried rebinding PTT buttons, closing SRS, using different radios...this is happening in all aircraft.
Play around for a bit and actually use the radio, see if that fixes it. Happens to me seldomly, after DCS updates. Goes away quickly, especially if I use the radio a few times.

If not, try restarting Voice Attack and DCS, or deleting Export.lua and run a repair on DCS, just in case.

Hope this helps.

-

Guys another question, i'm loving vaicom pro but i'm having some troubles with certain words, being a non native english speaker.

hornblower793 gives some good advice. You should also keep in mind that you can change/add to the phrases that VAICOM Pro uses, you simply pick a phrase from the list and click Add.

You can add a new phrase that does the same thing, click Apply and then you just follow the instructions on the screen.

-

Hi,

I'm very new to Viacom pro,

sorry for the noob question...

while testing it I find it impossible to call the tanker, although it recognized my command, whenever I call tanker or Texaco to rejoin, it calls my flight to rejoin...

what is the magic word? :)

thank you

Callsign   SETUP