R-3 Missile low poly model

razo+r

Thank You HungaroJET,my R-3R's are corrected too,I really appreciate this help,without guys like you,some of us would be in a right pickle.

Restored the R-3R's and they look the business again.

I have reported this bug to ED see link https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3836788#post3836788

The issue lies with ED not Magnitude 3 LLC........ED needs to finally get rid of the low poly R-3R and R-3S missiles locacated in the Bazaar/World/Shapes folder for good,then we wouldn't be getting these issues.Until they do this issue will go on and on.

The issue is nearly 4 years old !! thumbdown.gif

This is how R-3R ATOLL Missiles should look.

DMG8.png

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 1 month later...

hello!

i have just experienced this bug on the Mig21bis (i have VSN mod aircraft installed too)

what files i should delete exactly? thanks.

Screen_190323_232305.thumb.png.79a949e611b6ec174e64d933157bc9c3.png

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

hello!

i have just experienced this bug on the Mig21bis (i have VSN mod aircraft installed too)

what files i should delete exactly? thanks.

Hi,go into the Bazaar/World/Shapes folder and delete the R-3R.edm and R-3S.edm files.The updated missiles are in the Core Mods folder,but every time there is an update,the update will override the correct textures in that folder.

Until ED deletes these permanently from the Bazaar folder,you'll need to do this after every update !,if you want the missiles to look correct when flying either the MiG-21 or the MiG-19.

I have asked ED to fix this but it's fallen on deaf ears.

EDIT: Not sure about the VSN Mod,but this deletion will fix the MiG-21Bis missile problem.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 1 year later...

Well, it's the R3S and the R-13M/1 that are behaving very weird since the latest patch - 15.07.2020. I've had only gun kills ever since. Not 1 missile is tracking properly. Not even when bandits are hardly defending.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Well, it's the R3S and the R-13M/1 that are behaving very weird since the latest patch - 15.07.2020. I've had only gun kills ever since. Not 1 missile is tracking properly. Not even when bandits are hardly defending.

I think you are in the wrong topic here m8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

And again the low missiles are back with the Mig21bis. The fix is easy.  Remove from update ED servers these 2 files: r-3r.edm and r-3s.edm from Bazar/World/shapes to not write them on our folders. Meanwhile (for the time it may take) we have to delete those files.. not substitute anything. Just delete them.

• 4 months later...

yep I just ran into this issue as well. Thought I had broken something on my end. Pretty amazing this thread was opened over half a decade ago

• Like 1

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules