GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I just ordered the same one so im assuming i would get mine around the same time? (USA)

:)

Well, if you ordered yours 19 days later, considering delivery time roughly the same, I would assume you get it about 19 days later.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have already ordered a 2nd seat. I can't decide whether to put it in service or store it as a spare. I suspect I will be building a 2nd simpit, but most of the time I will be using only one or the other unless I have a guest or my son starts taking an interest in flight sims. So I may store it for future use.

Great! Thanks a lot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quick question since the jetseat comes with the EU power suppply and me being in the US would this be a good alternative https://www.amazon.com/VILTROX-Premium-External-100-240V-Certification/dp/B071GYVL7C/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=100+-+240v+ac+input&qid=1551451814&s=gateway&sr=8-2

Also if anyone has good recommendations of US type power supplies that work with the jetseat please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the 908 is out of stock, only 901 available. Am I mistaken?

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

I've sold out my KW-908 stock.

:( Sadness :(

So the only option left now is KW-901. That's forever?

Is there a big difference?

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

If I may ask again, Andre :) Is it a definitive out of stock for Kw-908, or can I wait for a restock?

If definitive, I guess the best choice for flightsim would be Kw-901 and not Race edition, despite the 2 motors less, because of placement of motors?

Hi Andre - do you make the Jetseat FSE yourself? If so - is there any chance of a custom request (add an extra shorter strap at the front to go around a joystick mount to keep the pad from being slid backwards).

Also what is the benefit of the FSE vs the normal 901 that makes it worth an 8 week wait?

Hi Arctander,

Yes, in general, I can add some customization. Currently it probably will make one to wait more than 8 weeks and pay more since I'm fully loaded with the orders and have a tight schedule.

KW-901 is also a very good product, but it features 6 motors (vs 8 in FSE) and a different shape.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Sydy,

I have no restrictions for Brazil.

Could you please e-mail me a screenshot to see more details?

Hi Andre,

Done! I tried to pay again, got the same msg. Sent to the contact shop email.

Tks in advance,

Sydy

Hi Andre just wanted to let you know I have had the jet seat for a couple of months now and must say you have produced a great product. It works great and the massage feature I truly do enjoy Thank you for a great product that really brings immersion to a new level !

Hi all,

had major issue in installing the SSA_Setup. my old antivirus changed some settings and it locked me out of windows defender settings (win 10) the only course was to re install windows. I couldnt do that so after searching and trying different ways to get the app through windows defender was this link

https://icmizer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002688153-Getting-Your-security-settings-do-not-allow-this-application-to-be-installed-on-your-Computer-error-message

hopefully saving people time and effort here!