Maybe a dumb post but would be fun for me.....

Capn Penguin

Good afternoon all. I am fairly new to DCS but have long enjoyed flight simming, going back well over 25 years. One of the things I have always enjoyed, in particular in Warbirds and at the WB conventions was hearing the "So there I was....." tales.

So we are gonna pretend this post the is the "Wild Boar Bar" on Gilligan's Airfield.

So hunker up to the bar, post a screenshot of your Log book and tell us your favorite "So there I was..." story and what medal was the toughest to earn.

First rounds on me.

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to like those "So there I was...." after-action reports as well. Fond memories indeed.

(for some reason that reminded me about the time when the then popular Combatsim went behind a paywall... getting old)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com