F-15C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign Briefings

Wags

• ED Team

Dear all,

We apologize for the mix up with the briefing packets not being in the installer. This will be rectified next week.

In the meantime, you can find the briefing packets here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/f-15c_16-2_red_flag_briefings/

Thanks

• ED Team

Beware though, this is NOT an easy campaign. Not only will it require a high level of skill in the Eagle, but it will also require a high level of Situational Awareness (SA) to understand what the other Blue and Red flights are up to based on radio calls and the mission "game plan".

Good luck!

Thanks, i had a feeling something was missing here when i was failing the first mission for entering the FEBA without knowing where it was or without even reaching WP 1 :)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

I highly advise reviewing the mission briefing, mission map, and lineup card for each mission before stepping to the aircraft.

You may also want to review the mission planning map to review known Red locations (not all will be visible!).

• ED Team

Please update your Open Alpha to 2.0.0.49135.73 build: all necessary PDF documentation (maps, briefings) added to the campaign folder.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Thanks!:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

Please update your Open Alpha to 2.0.0.49135.73 build: all necessary PDF documentation (maps, briefings) added to the campaign folder.

???

Where exactly? I've looked through the game install folder ("g:\games\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha" in my case) as well as the \saved games\dcs.openalpha folders and I'm not seeing any docs for this campaign.

I'm fine with downloading them but my open alpha is up to date and I'm not seeing them anywhere in the DCS folder structure at all.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

???

Where exactly? I've looked through the game install folder ("g:\games\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha" in my case) as well as the \saved games\dcs.openalpha folders and I'm not seeing any docs for this campaign.

I'm fine with downloading them but my open alpha is up to date and I'm not seeing them anywhere in the DCS folder structure at all.

I found mine in DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\campaigns

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just wondering.

In \Doc\ game folder I found briefings for 10 missions. However, the campaing was marked as 'Completed' after finishing mission #9. Just wondering, is it a bug or a feature of some campaing update?

Anyway, it's not a big problem since one always can (and I've alrady done this) lauch mission #10 through .miz file.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]