CA Update - 14 December 2012

Wags

Was likely missed in the flurry, respectfully ask again..

Do aircraft need to be in the air before you can task them or if you have a bunch of aircraft at a base, can you task them to take off an complete a mission through CA?

Thanks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was likely missed in the flurry, respectfully ask again..

Do aircraft need to be in the air before you can task them or if you have a bunch of aircraft at a base, can you task them to take off an complete a mission through CA?

Thanks.

You can set waypoints as you like, but to activate dormant aircraft at an airbase would require the use of Radio Command Triggers I would imagine.

Nate

You can set waypoints as you like, but to activate dormant aircraft at an airbase would require the use of Radio Command Triggers I would imagine.

Nate

Maybe set the aircraft " uncontrolled " could be right. We would have the aircraft in the parking, ready for action, I dont know. We will test when we have 1.2.3 :joystick:

Maybe set the aircraft " uncontrolled " could be right. We would have the aircraft in the parking, ready for action, I dont know.

Yes this is indeed the case. There are a number of threads that cover this. You would use a trigger action to 'wake up' the AI flight.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]