L-39C Mission: The International Bounce-off Water Event

Frag

completed my first run! it was a complete miracle.

i got second at 248.17

would have gotten first but that 3 click mark seemed much closer than that, and i had to circle around for the attack run which added another 30 seconds. a lot of fun, looking forward to trying it with another plane!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Wo that is quite a nice time there! Guess you did a lot of low altitude points! I will need to adjust the ranking if needed! But keep in mind that 3 km is quite short when you are comming in at 650 km/h!

gee, thanks! yeah i tried to stay as low as possible, usually 4-8 meters on the straight runs. almost took the mission name too literally several times though, especially on the steep turns, thats why it was a miracle i made it on first try! but it made for a really great track replay. i positioned the camera where the crowds were and did a lot of ooo's and ahhh's :pilotfly:

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

attempted a run with a mustang. put her at 30% fuel with some rockets. i could have gotten by with much less fuel and guns only for a better run. but not too bad for a prop. it did say i went out of bounds at one point when i was in the middle of the river? but overall a great challenge! those power lines give me some mad anxiety haha

time: 285.76

[ATTACH]194886[/ATTACH]

note: you may want to fix the link in the download page https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302029/

Edited by dresoccer4