F16 Manual

Bobstar

Mine was updated 11 Feb 2020. What is the date on the front page of your manual? Where is it saved?

My manual is in:

drive that I save dcs into:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Doc

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Mine was updated 11 Feb 2020. What is the date on the front page of your manual? Where is it saved?

My manual is in:

drive that I save dcs into:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Doc

Yes, that file gets updated but the actual manual isn't. It's still the manual from 25th of November, which is outdated now as lots of features have been added since.

As I posted, the F-16 manual was updated on 11 Feb 2020, it is written on the First page of the manual.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Maybe some misalignment between steam and standalone updates then[...]

The OB 2.5.6 Steam update was rolled back due to problems, so the updated manual won't be available to Steam users yet. It's viewable here for those who want a heads-up on EEGS etc.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

My manual is in:

The confusion might be that people are looking for the guide in the stable build. You need too look for it right where Gas said it was - in the openbeta folder. The guide is right there.

If you do not have the openbeta download, you will not see the updated guide drinks_cheers.gif.

Edited by MVS-Viper

Image36.jpg