Hey,

Do you use the "mission planner" before flying? If yes, then you have to stop, because it disturbs the aircraft's "start" trigers.

I do!

Wasn't a problem at all before. It seems that the AI aircrafts start and take off as they should. They just dont want to follow their route and execute their task.

Or is the "Start-trigger" used to get them on route to target?

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

I do!

Wasn't a problem at all before. It seems that the AI aircrafts start and take off as they should. They just dont want to follow their route and execute their task.

Or is the "Start-trigger" used to get them on route to target?

This trigger was a solution found by Mbot who wanted to make the planes take off with a "delayed departure" while making them appear at the beginning of the mission to avoid the lags.

When using the mission planner, it "erases" the "Start-trigger", so if the planes can no longer follow the flight plan (depending on their speed and the ATOs to follow or not), they land immediately.

But this is not always the case, it all depends on whether or not the aircraft can follow the flight plan without the "departure delay".

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

This trigger was a solution found by Mbot who wanted to make the planes take off with a "delayed departure" while making them appear at the beginning of the mission to avoid the lags.

When using the mission planner, it "erases" the "Start-trigger", so if the planes can no longer follow the flight plan (depending on their speed and the ATOs to follow or not), they land immediately.

But this is not always the case, it all depends on whether or not the aircraft can follow the flight plan without the "departure delay".

Thank you SIR!

Is it possible to use the ME to change payloads for example?

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

Hi,

I don't know if ME erases these "Start-trigger", you can test it ^^

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Uh, no, it's an essential brick of DCE, you have to see it with Mbot or hope that DCS fixes its bug.

If you want to do without the start-trigger, you have to accept to have lags at the launch of the planes during the mission.

DCE_Manager

Which campaign and version?

DCE_Manager

Would be the latest versions of the f14 campaigns caucuses and Persian Gulf.

I'm sorry, I wanted to create a modification for you but it's going to take a lot longer than expected, I'm working on the new campaign. And... it's stuck... ^^

DCE_Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get passed first mission FA18 over Caucasus-Multirole Destroy EWR

Problem is OPFOR keeps sending wave after wave after wave of interceptors/fighters.

So I eventually loaded up the entire flight of 3 with 10 AAMRAM and myself 8 AAMRAM and 1 HARM and 1 CBU99.

They intercept us on the way to target, our 2 CAP flights of 2 F15 all get shot down and so we are stuck having to destroy multiple waves on our own. Last time I tried, eventually all my wingmen were dead , I had 1 CBU99 left getting ready to drop it... get shot down from Su24M that had just taken off

Do I need to ignore the target and just setup as a CAP flight and keep destroying what comes at us, reloading/re-arming AAMRAMS until the entire OPFOR airforce is eliminated, then re-arm for the main target???

• 2 weeks later...
Trying to get passed first mission FA18 over Caucasus-Multirole Destroy EWR

Problem is OPFOR keeps sending wave after wave after wave of interceptors/fighters.

So I eventually loaded up the entire flight of 3 with 10 AAMRAM and myself 8 AAMRAM and 1 HARM and 1 CBU99.

They intercept us on the way to target, our 2 CAP flights of 2 F15 all get shot down and so we are stuck having to destroy multiple waves on our own. Last time I tried, eventually all my wingmen were dead , I had 1 CBU99 left getting ready to drop it... get shot down from Su24M that had just taken off

Do I need to ignore the target and just setup as a CAP flight and keep destroying what comes at us, reloading/re-arming AAMRAMS until the entire OPFOR airforce is eliminated, then re-arm for the main target???

Hi,

You just have to try to carry out the planned mission, if there is too much opposition: you have to accept it, cancel the mission and generate another one.

DCE_Manager

Yes, DCE missions are not "winable" ones. You only need to survive the mission to "win" your personal war :thumbup:

Mission targets are chosen by DCE using enemy and friendly environments with campaign maker priorities depending on SAM, EWR, CAP, Blue forces, etc...

If you are not able to destroy assigned target on the first mission try to limit losses and if possible destroy some enemy air forces or ground targets of opportunity but the main goal will be to survive. With Miguel21 we are studying a general command to order your package to RTB avoiding useless losses.

So if enemy is too strong try to RTB and wait for a new mission :thumbup:

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

• 2 weeks later...

lad9.png

With Miguel21 we will soon release a set of new campaigns for Tomcat and Hornet with the new Mbot DCE version "adapted" : TF-74 : a Task Force off the coasts of Caucasus against Russians. It will be hard, deadly and Hornet/Tomcat will have to fight to defend the fleet and attack the objectives assigned by Navys Commander with top weapons (AIM-120C/AIM-9X/JDAM/JSAW/AIM-54C) against deadly russians fighters/bombers (Mig-29/Mig-31/Su-27/Su-24M/TU-22/Su-25TM/TU-142)...:thumbup:

There will be an older version too : TF-68 in the 80s against older russian fighters (Mig-23/Mig-21/Mig-25) but with older weapons (Iron bombs and Sparrow instead of AMRAM) and no GPS for Hornet :music_whistling:

Important notice : It will be a DCS Released version first !

Edited by PB0_CEF

TF-74 changelog :

Ajout d'une option debug qui regroupe dans conf_mod les principaux affichage lors d'une génération : Debug option NOT FOR PLAYER

-- M31 : Remove all static aircraft from the deck : Important for MP !

-- M30 : Desactive TriggerStart : when desactivate Planned mission can be used without problems for attack planes but there can be lags

-- M29 : Menu F10 Refueling + RTB package + Info Bingo Wingman : You can ask Tanker for emergency refuelling : the closest (if available) will come to meet you at you speed and altitude + you can ask your package to RTB if the main mission is compromised + a message will inform you when your wingman is 25% fuel left so that you can ask him to RTB.

-- M27 MovedBullseye : Bullseye will be different with each mission and will be put on specific positions (airbases)

-- M26 : detruit les targets si inférieur à une certaine valeur If targets are under specified purcentage (conf_mod) they will be considered destroyed to avoid to fly a full mission to destroy one or two trucks ! NOT FOR PLAYER

-- M25 added an option to get only daytime : If you don't want to fly night missions

-- M24 SetMultijoueur automatique : automatic configuration for MP (prunescript, static aircrafts on the deck, etc...)

-- M23 Delete all USN Deckcrew mod units without editing base mission : not used in TF-74

-- M22 : limite les detections intempestives : used to Intercept missions

-- M20 Ajoute les pannes aléatoires sur singlemission ONLY + ajoute les options du jeux modifiable (externalView etc..) : You can add failures and change game options

-- M19 RepairGround || probabilité de réparation des unités détruites au sol, calculé à chaque tentative de création de mission : Targets objets can be repaired NOT FOR PLAYER

-- M18 destroy Plane Landing CVN

-- M17 (Option F-14B), confmod

-- M14 (versionning: affiche la version du script dans la fenetre DOS)

-- M13 (Performance: augmente la vitesse de creation de mission, un peu)

-- M12 Skill

- Miguel21 M11 : Multiplayer, toujours en TEST, PVP possible, briefing distinct, images séparées : MP IS WORK IN PROGRESS : THERE MAY BE BUGS !

-- Sound and visual alarm given to interceptor task

-- CVN deck emptied if not enough space

-- only 2 F-14 in MP for one CVN.

- Miguel21 M09 : Prune Script

- Miguel21 M05 : Add picture Briefing + pictures Target

- Miguel21 M01 : DataLink

Got ya. So I guess right now in beta ai won’t launch from the boat. Every time my wing man sits on cat 1. Is there any trick should I take off second or something?

Hi,

There are so many, so many other problems with the open.beta that we've moved on to the release.

DCE_Manager