J-15?

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my old comments. The original thread where you took my comment out of is full of ancient soviet looking jets. Regarding your second comment, I was talking about J-8 not J-8F. To be honest J-8 series has soviet inspired design all over it.

You are trying too hard to ignore the facts by making excuses and giving out insults. Nobody here has anything against China but this seems to be the main defence you use in your arguements. It is easy to identify your patriotic bias at this point.

Yes, your the words you used were J-8, but the context of our conversation were on J-8F. So why don't you save the effort trying to dig a deeper hole for yourself.

What are you trying to do now? Go back and edit your own comment? lol.:megalol: Wait, that will leave a mark below the comment with "edited on xx/xx/xxxx". lol

Edited by J-20

No, from Portugal I don't know original designs... and copies neither.

Also for my part this is not "country A versus country B"; I'm just calling things as I see them.

But so you can see I'm really not against anyone, in terms of airframes I can tell you what I do find a somewhat original chinese design: the J-20.

(Because although some similarities, the J-20 airframe also has some notable differences from the american F-22 and the russian Su-57 designs.)

Have you study any thing about radar?

They are similar because that was the only way to deflect radar wave. Unless we can change the law of physics, that is the conclusion of the research will always lead, just like a wheel will always be round to work. Go home and restart your primary education you little baby.

Su-57 design? J-20 came out way ahead of Su-57.

Sign....... it is hard to talk to those who is living in their own little world.

by spending this $20, you ensured that he will have this wrong info for the rest of his life. Whenever he brought this up, he will be laughed at by everybody. So it is worth it.

You are evil. lol

J-8F was a modified MiG-21?

So if next time somebody tells you that J-8F is a modified MiG-21, you should tell him, NO, J-8F is actually a modified MiG-15.

lol

Edited by J-20

• ED Team

Once again we have resorted to calling names,

please if you can not treat each other with respect do not post.

Topic closed.

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2